Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kylie Marie needs a name for her baby sister...HELP!!

We were looking at names that begin with a K or hard C, but haven't quite found the perfect one. Also we don't want something too trendy. Any suggestions would help and it doesn't necessarily have to go with the K theme. Here are some we like so far Kayla, Chloe, Maddison and Lia

Re: Kylie Marie needs a name for her baby sister...HELP!!

What about:

Caroline (I really love this name!)
    Charlotte
    Stella (might get popular)
    Eden (might be a bit trendy)
    Zoe
    Keagan (kind of unisex)
    Kaylee (probably too close to Kylie)
    Keira
    Kennedy (not a very nice meaning, I think it means misshapen head or something, but if that doesn't bother you.....)
    Delaney
    Delilah (I absolutely love this name, but I'm kind of partial)

I know it's not a wonderful list, but I just have a little bit of trouble pairing Kylie with a classic name like Elizabeth or Catherine, but if you want classic names, I can give you a huge list of my favorite classic names to go with Kylie. :) BTW, I think Chloe would go nicely with Kylie.

Vivian, I love the name Caroline, too. As long as her sibling(s) also have classic names. I prefer classic and vintage names. And Vivian is one of my favorite names of all! You are lucky.
    But to go with Kylie, I would choose something similar in style-it seems contemporary and kind of trendy. I looked up Kylie and saw Poppy's Australian User List. It has some great choices to go with Kylie which is a very popular name in Australia. Also I really love Poppy with Kylie. Cute!

Kylie and Poppy is really cute! I also like Kylie and Piper.
    Also, Kylie and Carys are nice because they aren't both K names (I personally don't love that), Kelsey, Clara, Caroline (or Carolina), Caitlin, Corinne, Calla.... And even though they aren't K or hard C names, I also like Delaney, Tenley, Danica... all very pretty. in my opinion. I love the name Kylie and I think Kylie Marie sounds great too! :)
    Favorite girl names: Carys, Marielle, Estella, Behati, Doutzen, Mireille, Sabrina, Caroline, Elizabeth, Paulina, Esme, Anna, Saskia, Avital, Holland, Kaia, Monet, Daisy, Savannah, Eve, Sienna, Jessamine, Siri, Vanessa

Favorite boy names: Otto, Owen, Aaron, Dylan, Daniel, Tristan, Nicholas, Henry, Adam, Benjamin, Noah, Colin, Connor, Liam, Landon, Ethan, Lleyton, Declan, Tanner, Colton, Abraham

Thanks for your list! I'll run them by the hubby and see what he says, they are really great names!

Quote Originally Posted by overwhelmedmomma
    What about:

Caroline (I really love this name!)
    Charlotte
    Stella (might get popular)
    Eden (might be a bit trendy)
    Zoe
    Keagan (kind of unisex)
    Kaylee (probably too close to Kylie)
    Keira
    Kennedy (not a very nice meaning, I think it means misshapen head or something, but if that doesn't bother you.....)
    Delaney
    Delilah (I absolutely love this name, but I'm kind of partial)

I know it's not a wonderful list, but I just have a little bit of trouble pairing Kylie with a classic name like Elizabeth or Catherine, but if you want classic names, I can give you a huge list of my favorite classic names to go with Kylie. :) BTW, I think Chloe would go nicely with Kylie.