Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Baby Namers - need some creative names

I'm pregnant with #1 and I have no name ideas, so I thought I'd ask all you baby namers to exercise your creative brains and come up with a great name.

Only a few criteria (these can be followed loosely - I'm pretty open minded)
    1. Where I live, Laura's, Olivia's, Sarah's, Hannah's, Jaden's, and Max's rule (if you know what I mean) - so the names can't be ridiculous, but I definately want a unique name that won't be found elsewhere in the classroom.

2. I would really like the name to be cute on a baby, but ultimately work in a "somewhat conservative" high school classroom, on the soccer field, or on a future doctor or grandparent.

3. I love cool middle names.

Otherwise, use your creativity, I could really use some help - Thanks so much and have fun :)!

Re: Baby Namers - need some creative names

Girls-
    Chloe
    Lucy
    Lillian nn Lily or Lillie
    Amelie-this isn't popular. I love it.
    Evelyn
    Lucy
    Claire
    Katherine nn Katie
    Tessa
    Susannah
    Eleanor nn Ellie
    Paige

Boys
    Isaac
    Seth
    Logan
    Caleb
    Isaiah
    Noah
    Henry
    Lucas nn Luke
    Samuel
    Coleman nn Cole or Nicholas nn Cole or just Cole

It would be easier to come up with middle names if I knew your last name or at least what it starts with and how many syllables it has. Let me know if you like any of the above names and I will think of more like them plus middle names. All of the above names are pretty popular except Amelie. Some are in the top ten. It depends on what state you live in. For example, if you don't live in California you might consider Daniel or Jocelyn (in CA top ten). If you live in Vermont, Logan is in the top five. So is Lillie, I think. Go to ss gov names and check it out. You can look up the top 100 names in each state. Look for the link in the left column down a ways. If you look up your own state, you can get some great ideas.

Forgot to say Rachel and Rebecca nn Becca and Anna.

I love Beckett, Avery, and Georgia!

Some other names I've read on recent posts and love: Whitney and Easton for girls.
    Does anyone know any other names along these lines?

I can't seem to find any boys names that have the same feel as Beckett - I really like the sound of this name. Other suggestions?