Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else?

Re: Anyone else?

Just a heads up here. I'm getting the following every third or fourth page load:

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@nameberry.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hitting reload had double poted a lot and logged me out as well, I have to re-log in every other tome this happens. Anyone know what gives?
    Mama to Leo Sebastian, Simon Ambrose, Josephine Rosamel &
    Angel: 05/09/11

Visit my blog: www.lolamac.wordpress.com

Just a heads up here. I'm getting the following every third or fourth page load:

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@nameberry.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hitting reload had double poted a lot and logged me out as well, I have to re-log in every other tome this happens. Anyone know what gives?
    Mama to Leo Sebastian, Simon Ambrose, Josephine Rosamel &
    Angel: 05/09/11

Visit my blog: www.lolamac.wordpress.com

Same here - also does anybody know what is up with the posts that are all jibberish?

Same here - also does anybody know what is up with the posts that are all jibberish?

just fyi, we've been moved to a new server and everyone's nameberry should be running a lot sprightlier.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry