Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else?

Anyone else?

Is anyone else having problems actually getting the page to load occasionally? I've been getting everything from "not found" errors to page allocation errors. It's weird. I mean, all I generally have to do is hit reload and then it's fine, but am I the only one seeing this?
    Mama to Leo Sebastian, Simon Ambrose, Josephine Rosamel &
    Angel: 05/09/11

Visit my blog: www.lolamac.wordpress.com

Re: Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by lola
    Is anyone else having problems actually getting the page to load occasionally? I've been getting everything from "not found" errors to page allocation errors. It's weird. I mean, all I generally have to do is hit reload and then it's fine, but am I the only one seeing this?
    We were all a victim of nameberry's success on Tuesday and Wednesday. Linda and I were quoted everywhere on the Jennifer Garner baby name and the traffic spike clogged the site (at least that's the way my non-tech brain envisioned it, like the traffic jam outside my son's school at 8 every morning). We're moving to a new server this weekend so we should be all around faster and snazzier and better able to handle all the new nameberryites!
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

Oh, Very cool, Pam! Congrats on the traffic and thanks! :D
    Mama to Leo Sebastian, Simon Ambrose, Josephine Rosamel &
    Angel: 05/09/11

Visit my blog: www.lolamac.wordpress.com

Oh, so that's why it never loaded! Congratulations! I'm recommending this site everywhere. It's wonderful. It also took really long to post things this morning. I still think of it as e-traffic too.

We just moved the site over to its own server, which should speed everything up every day and keep us from crashing next time a movie star chooses a crazy baby name! Thanks so much for recommending nameberry -- it's been really fun for us getting to "know" you all and we really appreciate all the fabulous ideas and input.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry