Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: The Triplets Arrived!

Congratulations! :) Beautiful choices

Yes, we are in the US. Just trying to not be Jakob, Jaydyn or anything else in the top 10. Did not even realise the importance of this until after the birth of our first son Henry. Have one baby clueless about names and you learn quickly afterwards. We carefully chose Julian, Alfred, Edgar and Sinclair. I don't think we will see duplicates in our area too soon. We do have a heavy hispanic population and hear Alfredo and Edgar, but we like that influence and are happy with our choices.

Congratulations-- what a great set of names. I absolutely love them!

Quote Originally Posted by tikicatt
    The triplets arrived December 16 and came home on Monday the 5th of January.

Alfred Hugh
    Edgar Simon
    Honor Sinclair

We are very excited and already tired. We went with the middle initials of the boys to match our first names of H and S and then matches Clair's name with both initials. She has already been named Clair by the big brothers. Fritz and Ned are what we are calling the baby boys. I look at the little boys and think, did we hang them with such formal old names? And then remember - they are little so short a time and big grown men forever. So we are complete - Henry, Julian, Fritz, Ned and Clair.

I love all your children's names, even Henry. I know Henry's very popular, but I adore it anyway. Even the middle names are amazing-I can tell you put a lot of thought into them. Very rich and lovely!

I know I'm late coming to this, but congratulations -- love love love the names. if you send a picture to pam@nameberry.com, we'd love to post it on the site!
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry