Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Create your own lists and tell us how it works!

We have a cool new list-making capability. You can make your own lists of names -- create a list of Favorites, of Maybes, or of anything at all you want -- and even make the list public on the site. We'd love it if you'd try out this feature and give us your thoughts about using it. What's easy and fun? What might be improved, and how? Any features you'd like to see added on? Post your thoughts here....
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

Re: Create your own lists and tell us how it works!

I love the feature! It's just that I made a list public, and what does that mean? Where does it show up? Do I see my own list? Thanks for adding this fun and helpful feature.

EDITED TO ADD: Do you think you could have links to our other lists when someone views our user lists? And, possibly, instead of saying 'User list', you could say 'realpraise's list' or 'linda's list', etc.

It SHOULD show up on the page of every name on your list, just like the regular Hot Lists do. Let us know if it works as it should -- should be lots of fun for all of us!
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

I did one! Yay, it worked.
    If you look up any of these names:
    Cameron, Aidan, Dawson, Nathan, Jack, Tyler, Ella, Remy, Alexandra, Addison, Leah, Samantha, or Eliza

And scroll down to the lists they are in, it will say User List: Current Favorites
    and that's how it works.
    It's awesome! Thank you.

A suggestion: I think we should be able to put middle names we like as well as nicknames, too. And hyphened names. Oh, also, I think it would be cool if you could make it so other people could vote on the names. If that's possible... ha ha

I made a list called "Names that are fun to yell". Sometimes you have to yell at your kids like when they're about to spread peanut butter on the new curtains and it's no fun to yell Emily. Emily is just too sweet! If you look up Stella and go down to the name of my list, you can read all the names on it. I plan to keep adding more.