Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: Create your own lists and tell us how it works!

I wish I could create my list and then there was a place to click called alphabetize. Then my list would be alphabetically correct.

I made a list called "User Names" and it has the names of the users. Look up yours and if it isn't on there, quote this post with your name. I have, so far: Melody (me), Laura/ Lola, Susan, Sophia, Noemi, Lyndsay, Jenness, Megan, Ruth, Melissa, Laurie, Emily, Joy, Elizabeth, Tracy, Rachel, Marie. This post will be updated as new names are added.

Why won't ,my list keep an name but "Unnamed List"? I tried "User List", Lola's List", Lola's Favorites" and nothing. It always reverts back to "Unnamed List". Anyone know, What gives?

Just wondering out loud, before I drive myself bananas trying to figure it out!
    Mama to Leo Sebastian, Simon Ambrose, Josephine Rosamel &
    Angel: 05/09/11

Visit my blog: www.lolamac.wordpress.com

that's been bugging me too :)

To name your list, you have to put your cursor over where it says "Unnamed List". It turns a yellowish color. Then press delete. Then there is a box with I think some blue around it. At that point you put your cursor at the beginning of the box and click or if you see a little "l" shape already blinking, just type in the name of your list. I figured it out on my own through some trial and error.