Names Searched Right Now:

Brother or Sister for Michael & Nicholas

My boys, Michael and Nicholas are going to have a brother or sister in a few months. We need help with names. We love that our boys names can be shortened to simple, strong nicknames: Mike & Nick. We also like to put an unusual or rare middle name with our classic first names. The nickname for a boy or girl does not need to have a "k" in it.
    If you can help, we would really appreciate it.
    Some we like -
    Catherine (Cate)
    Evangeline (Eve)
    Ross ????? - no full name, bummer

HELP!

Re: Brother or Sister for Michael & Nicholas

Boys: I love the name Ross! Do you like Jacob nn Jake, John nn Jack, Jackson nn Jack, William nn Will, or Thomas nn Tom?
    Girls: I also love Catherine nn Cate. I also love Annabel nn Anna and Annika nn Anna. Evangeline nn Eve is really pretty, too!
    I would use any of the above names if I were naming a baby. They're classic, easy to say, and I would never get tired of them.

I vote for Evangeline/Eve--if your last name isn't too long. Too bad about David.

I also thought of Joseph nn Joe, Andrew nn Drew, Peter nn Pete (my own son's name and we love it!), and Zachary nn Zack, oh, and Gabriel nn Gabe.
    For girls, Clara nn Clare, Beatrice nn Bea, Eleanor nn Nell, Rosalind nn Rose, and Theresa nn Tess.
    I really love your sons' names and so I'm curious to know what you will name your third baby! Be sure to post it!