Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Second girls name....

Can someone please help us with naming our second little girl. Our first daughters name is Morgan Rylee and we can not agree on a name for the new baby. I was hoping to do another M name becasue the new new baby will be born the day before out first daughters birthday. But if we cant come up with an M name anything will work. I really like the name Makena but he was not too keen on it. Any suggestions Please Please Please....

Re: Second girls name....

what about maeve (mayve) or madeline? both are on my list if it's a girl. i also love neeve.

Quote Originally Posted by punkin11
    Can someone please help us with naming our second little girl. Our first daughters name is Morgan Rylee and we can not agree on a name for the new baby. I was hoping to do another M name becasue the new new baby will be born the day before out first daughters birthday. But if we cant come up with an M name anything will work. I really like the name Makena but he was not too keen on it. Any suggestions Please Please Please....

Morgan is a cute name! One of my husbands faves. & congrads on girl #2. What about Michaela, Milaya or Mila. If you want to go with the more of the tomboyish or unisex names, what about Miley, McKenzie, Marley or MacKay? I really like both Miley and Marley but I don't know how that new movie Marley and Me/Miley Cyrus is going to play in. Good luck!

Oh for sure Makenna! That's a great one with Morgan. I would have suggested Camryn, but Makenna is perfect for what you're looking for. I hope he warms up to it. What names has he put out thus far? any ones that you like?

I know it doesn't start with an "M" but I really love the name Camryn! The "M" names I love that I think go with Morgan are Maeve, Mavis, Maisie, Millie (Millicent), Macy, Mira, and Moira.