Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Siblings for Leo, Simon & Josephine!

I have ideas on what to name siblings but I'd love to hear thoughts on what any of you would name a brother or sister to my kids! My biggest hurdle is that my boys are 18 years older than their sister. I need them to feel cohesive but they don't need to match really!

Any ideas?
    Mama to Leo Sebastian, Simon Ambrose, Josephine Rosamel &
    Angel: 05/09/11

Visit my blog: www.lolamac.wordpress.com

Re: Siblings for Leo, Simon & Josephine!

Wow, I looooove your names! And one of the best things about them is they ARE a cohesive group but one that also leaves a lot of room for expansion. Some girl ideas but really just a beginning: Flora, Helena, Clara, Alice, Beatrice. Boys: Duncan, Hugh, Rufus, Quentin, Felix (though I think that's going to be too popular for you). I think the boys are harder!
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

Thanks!

For me, the girls are harder. I've got Oscar (who's a bit too popualr for me)right up top with Cosmo (for my G. Grandpop), August (to honor my Mom, a Frances who hated her name, born in August) and Rufus, just because I like it. I've also been really liking the really old, Roman names: Cassius, Lucius & Remus (and yes, because of HP, that last).

The girls, I've got Cecily (to honor a Cecilia), Beatrix (because I like her), Ottilie/Ottoline (because I adore it), Florence (for an Aunt), nn Flora and again, the ancient: Lucretia. My other half likes odd names. I mean, things he's suggested over the last 6 months we've been trying: Tiberius (yep, Trek Geek) Zuleika (because he just loves it), Xanthe and Clarence.
    Now Clarence is one that's been appealing lately, I'd call him Clancy as a possible nickname! Anything there you think might suit?
    Mama to Leo Sebastian, Simon Ambrose, Josephine Rosamel &
    Angel: 05/09/11

Visit my blog: www.lolamac.wordpress.com

I love them all! Truly. I think they all work with your names too. Oscar I think is too popular: Who would have guessed it? You've got tons of perfect original choices. You're just going to have to have 12 more children!
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

I love your children's names too. I don't really have new ideas but I love Cecily, Clara and Beatrice. You obviously have excellent taste so I'm sure you can't go wrong!! :)