Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Re: What names have we missed?

Quote Originally Posted by mlmommy
    Ummm, is Romantic really supposed to be a name? It didn't have any lists that it was on and it just said it was a form of Romana. Same with Militaristic being a form of Ogun. If they really are names, I'm sorry and didn't mean to offend anyone!
    Just noticed this post--those "names" that you pointed out were actually part of definitions that somehow got listed as names. We worked on that last week and hope we caught all those technical glitches.

I knew this girl in college named Darrilyn-I think that was how she spelled it. I tried to look it up and I couldn't. Have you ever heard of Darrilyn? Maybe it's Darilyn.

Sounds like an early invented name -- Marilyn, except her daddy's name was Daryl.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

Just a note: Isannah was not the heroine of Johnny Tremain. Cilla (Priscilla) was. No big deal, just a side note.

Edited to add:
    On "variations of Henry", Herrriot was listed, with three r's. You might want to correct that.

Almanzo is missing. He was Laura Ingalls Wilders' husband. I tried to put his name on one of my lists and couldn't do it. Digory, a boy's name is also missing. Aravis, a girl's name, is missing. Digory is a character in C. S. Lewis' book "The Magician's Nephew", and Aravis is a girl in Lewis' "The Horse and His Boy".