Names Searched Right Now:
Page 70 of 137 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 ... LastLast
    I'd like to throw in another request for Annabeth. There are several cultural connections that could justify its inclusion in the database--there is an actress named Annabeth Gish, as well as characters called Annabeth in the legal drama Close to Home and the Percy Jackson series.
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

Kimbra is the name of a new music artist who hails from New Zealand and is currently based in Melbourne, Australia.

Kimbra Johnson is her name and she has a fierce voice.

There's the Arabic name Sumaya which I think is really pretty It means "Exalted" and is the name of the wife of Yasir and is a martyr in Islam. Variations of the name are Sumaiya, Sumayah, and Sumaiyah. I think it's appealing due to it's beautiful meaning and history. I also think it might appeal to non-Muslim parents because it combines the sound of old-fashion Sue and trendy Maya. Last but not least Sue, Maya, and Sumy are really cute nick names <3
    Abigail "Abby", Beatrix "Trixie", Charlotte "Charlie", Dianna "Annie" Sisters 4 Life <3

Top Two Combos: Violet Moon and Harrison Pike "Harry"

Oh and I just went on Facebook...

I came across a Linzy. It's Lindsay's alternative spelling. Sounds like her quirky cousin.

A country where we get weather that people complain about a lot.
    Arbour - how Arbor would be spelled in the UK. Like Favor/Favour, Honor/Honour and so on.
    Harbour - how Harbor would be spelled in the UK.

Also, I encountered the name Sabelina the other day. I thought it was very pretty. Apparently it is derived from Sabina, the same way the Avelina (original form of Aveline) is derived from Avila.