Names Searched Right Now:
Page 54 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast

Re: What names have we missed?

Xochitl pr. So-chee

It is a real name, and I've been hearing it around lately, if you can believe it!

Usage: Native American, Spanish
    Means "flower" in Nahuatl.

Re: What names have we missed?

These are all actual names of people I know.

Ursal - It's my grandfather's name and I've never been able to find it anywhere on the internet. Not sure where it came from or what it means, but my best guess is that it has something to do with bears. (maybe from Ursa, like the bear constellations?)
    Burwell - My other grandfather's name. I think this is another variation of Burl, as that's how they pronounce it.
    Monita - with a long O. I've found multiple origins/meanings for this one including Latin "noble", Sanskrit "honored, respected", or simply a diminuitive of Mona.
    Gerron - with a hard G. Supposedly means "spear" or "brave". Not sure about origin.
    Aditi - She was of Indian descent.
    Miracris
    ☮&❤,
    Momma of Fiona Ryann & Michael Quentin & #3 due April 2014

~*Sylvie, Viveca, Gloria, Rosalie, Eulalie, Aimee, Irie, Daisy, Xaviera, Celia*~
    ~*Silas, Finnegan, Desmond, Ezra, Cedric, Felix, Lionel, Lazarus, Kai, Xavier*~

Zildjian - Yes, this is the name of a Turkish cymbal company, but it was actually on the social security names masterlist. It's the company founder's surname and his first name, Avedis, isn't listed either. I believe he was Armenian.
    ☮&❤,
    Momma of Fiona Ryann & Michael Quentin & #3 due April 2014

~*Sylvie, Viveca, Gloria, Rosalie, Eulalie, Aimee, Irie, Daisy, Xaviera, Celia*~
    ~*Silas, Finnegan, Desmond, Ezra, Cedric, Felix, Lionel, Lazarus, Kai, Xavier*~

Macushla from Ireland
    Psalm 23

There's Agnelo/Agnello, which is the masculine variant of Agnes, and means "lamb". It's a familial name for me, and I know quite a few from back home. I belive it is of Italian descent. Pronounced [əgnɛlo]/[ɛgnɛlo]/[ægnɛlo]/[ɑ:gnɛlo] depending on where you come from.

There's also Savio, whose origins and meaning I am unaware of, but know quite a few of them. Pronounced [sɑvjo]/[sævjo].