Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The website seems 'out of whack'

I don't know how to describe it, but since logging on today, it's out of whack. I thought I must've zoomed out or something, but nope. I tried zooming in to resolve it for the mean time but that just makes it blurry.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/61223...fdf2f5d944.png

There appears to be a massive chunk missing from either side of the site, the whole site is too small (hence the massive chunk either side), it's a drop-down menu instead of the usual bit where it opens up horizontally below (assuming this is a new feature?) and if you look in the top right corner, those widgets overlap the search bar.

I hope this makes sense! I tried to find another thread maybe saying why this was happening, but I can't find one. Apologies if it's already been pulled up on.

ARIA VIOLET šŸ™µ JUDE EMERSON
    full list of combos

I was just going to ask the same thing! Glad to see it's not just me.

The "names searched right now" ticker is also missing for me on the forum section, it's oddly working just fine on the homepage.
    Last edited by millia; September 22nd, 2016 at 04:56 PM.
    Florence, Rosalind & Victoria

Thomas Sebastian Clarke āžµ Mary Ophelia Snow āžµ Elijah Peregrine Fox
    Meera Isobel ā€¢ Avi Magnolia ā€¢ Juno Marceline ā€¢ Lily Odette // Caspian Sage ā€¢ Nev Malachi ā€¢ August Matisse ā€¢ Valo Conrad
    Eliza Caroline Maeve āžµ Arthur Valentine Grey āžµ Charlotte Cecilia Pearl

Trying out: Esther Marigold ā€¢ Felix Ariel ā€¢ Odilia Maeve ā€¢ Niko Everest

Oh, yeah, @millia. I didn't realise that either. The ticker isn't working for me.

ARIA VIOLET šŸ™µ JUDE EMERSON
    full list of combos

I'm experiencing the exact same thing and was also thinking about informing the moderators/Pam/Linda here. The ticker has gone for me too. The site has been like this for me since I logged on - everything is fine on my phone, it's just on my desktop that this is a problem.
    Teenberry, amateur photographer & royalist

ā™” Adelina Joy + Magdalena Ruby + Edith Matilda + Helena Margot + Ophelia Maeve + Anneliese Charlotteā™”
    Girls list, Boys List & Name Blog
    ā˜† Leo Xavier + Alexander George + Isaac Peregrine + Harry Lysander + Jasper Ellis Theodore ā˜†
    I pronounce the ending of Peregrine as "green" and not "grin"
    Crushes
    Mirabel + Tabitha + Etta + Ozias + Leander

GP Crushes
    Galilea + Ludivine + Bluma + Ptolemy "Tolly" + Joah + Albus

This exact problem is occurring for me. The website has seemed to mysteriously shrink. And the name ticker isn't appearing at all for me either. It's quite visually annoying.
    just a name collector

Solomon Felix āœ§ Oscar Anselm āœ§ Frederic Renard āœ§ Emmett Alexis

Viveca Miriam āœ§ Magdalen Edith āœ§ Justine Clarimond āœ§ Lilac Evelyn