Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Edit Signature function not working AND another item...

Hi there, when I try to edit my siggy the box that usually pops up with my siggy in it to edit is now blank. The only way to edit my siggy now is to copy and paste from the preview and start over with formatting the font, color, etc. Anybody else having this problem?

Also, my screen keeps jumping all over the place no matter where I am in Nameberry. I think it's due to the ads. I'm also experiencing extreme slowness. It is only this website that acts this way. I often have to close my browser and re-open just to respond to a post.
    Ben & Lainy 10.8.12 . TTC a rainbow

>> August Gregory James . Violet Audrey Lake . Benjamin Indigo Jack . Lydia Catherine Snow <<

Names I adore but likely won't use: Aurelia, Avalon, Bellamy, Bodhi, Boheme, Brave, Caspian, Evergreen, Finch, Finnick, Florence, Flynn, Forrest, Fox, Freya, Frost, Hart, Hugo, Luna, Magnolia, Moon, North, Primrose, Soleil, Valentine, Vaughn, Vesper, Winter, Zelda

I am also having problems with editing my signature/editing posts/writing posts. I am not given the bar where I can use italics, change my font, etc. on any of those functions.
    Aveline Gemma~Evie Scarlett~Lilia James~Olive Maisie~Rowan Maisie~Violet Felicity~Zara Primrose~Zelda Evelyn

August Jude~Everett Grey~Felix Jack~Fin Jameson~Levi Callum~Otto Daniel~Rye Emerson~Wilder Jack

I also have the same problem and was just about the ask the same thing! I am missing the bar that usually has coloring/font functions so my signature looks so plain.
    Mom to Yaz "Noddy" Nam
    born May 9, 550gr, boy

Ada•Alara•Almila•Arin•Ilayda
    Iris•Kayra•Minay•Sencer
    Sereday•Solin•Tomris•Tuana
    Alaz•Arda•Aslan•Ayaz
    Balamir•Deniz•Ege•Erem
    Evren•Kurt•Mete•Oz•Pars

I second all of these comments. It's annoying because I change my signature constantly
    ↞Alexis↠
    Formerly yolo199

Holland Georgina – Juliet Rue - Genevieve Sutton – Ariadne Briar – Cecilia Story - Zella Indigo
    Lucian Atlas – Jasper Apollo – Kai Amadeus – Dexter Bellamy – Ronan Fox - Maxim Tesla

I second all of this, I just changed my signature up and realised the editor bar has vanished. It's vanished from posts too.