How to become a senior member??

Ayyy
    I was just wondering how you become a senior member, but also how you can put that little bio thing beneath all the replies or threads you post.
    Thanks

Senior member is based on how many posts you have made. I'm not sure of the number sorry but once you've reached a certain amount you become a senior member.

As for the signature, you need to go to settings and on the left hand side there should be an option to 'edit signature.'
    Dreaming of sibset SiennaRamseyEverly

Clara, Lydia, Everly, Annalise, Charlotte, Imogen, Marnie, Georgina, Octavia, Grace, Piper, Talia, Georgia

Atlas, Elwood, Blake, Flynn, Chase, Drew, Harrison, Weston, Wilder, Nolan, Tobin, Nathaniel

Engaged to my best friend 27-03-2016
    TTC #1

I believe you'll need 100 posts to be classified as a senior member, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Florence, Rosalind & Victoria

Tobias Avery John / Zelda Amory + Oona Marguerite + Elysia Heron + Sofia Ondine \ Mary Ophelia Snow
    Lillia Ottilie Fleur / Christopher Sage + Roan Gabriel + Ansel Icarus + Silas Montague \ Hugo Elliot Sage
    Seamus Whitaker Fox / Cora Marceline + Lily Ginevra + Zosia Carys + Juno Coraline \ Hermione Aria Clare

Maybe: Viola Margaret Snow + Theo Alexander Frey

You become a senior member after making 100 posts (and I believe advance from junior member to member at 50).
    Harriet Grace ~ 20 ~ Lover of names & literature
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Emma | Erika | HOPE | Isabel | Katherine | Lucy | Magda | Rose | Ruby | Stella
    Andrew / Arthur / Christian / Edmund / Hadrian / Henry/ JASPER / Percy / Rory / Seth / Vincent
    Check out my list here
    Apolline | DOROTHEA | Lilibet | Octavia | Ophelia
    AMBROSE / Clarence / Humphrey / Percival / Rufus

Check out my GPs here