Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1000 Character Signature?

I just have way too many names than I can't fit on my signature. I've tried narrowing them down, but then more just come to mind. 500 characters just doesn't seem to agree with me. On Behind the Name, there's even less! (300). I simply cannot do it. Anyone else wish the signatures could be longer? Even 700, 800 characters instead of 5? I don't want to think I'm the only one! I really hope that this is considered & that the signatures may be made longer.
    Last edited by rie; November 17th, 2014 at 02:58 AM.
    - Zoe

cressida louisa blanche esmerald clementine saylor elodie rose sorrel phoebe lyla laurel berit isadora harbor lavinia hattie ferris oakley dulcie flora scout yseult ruth caroline sybil donna fern adelaide carmella artemis marina astrid ottilie

lawrence abel gregor calvin aspen clark albert dorien campbell graham henry gus march alfie anchor adam leaf charles todd regan carson alexander rudolph wren walter rowan tomas holland leon noel bechet

Nameberry has list feature - just click on my stuff - my list - create a list. Then put a link in your signature.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska, Mabel Celestina
    girl & boy

Yeah, I feel you. I don't even attempt to put my whole list in my sig, but I do sometimes wish there was a bit more space for code. My current signature is right at the limit, and it doesn't seem very long to me! I guess it's because I'm using too many colors, lol.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Mazarine Cosima Odette Iphigenia Cleo
    Emmett Kieran August Malcolm Zephyr

Oh god no, they're plenty long now.

Yeah, the problem with extending signatures is that they end up swamping people's posts. :/ My own is just under the limit and, to be honest, it feels a bit big to me, lol.

Think of it instead as a challenge to only put down the names you love the most!
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.