Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Lists?

Sydney, Australia

Does anyone know what's going on with the lists? I can't add any names to my current ones nor can I access the page of them from the sidebar. I can get to the lists I have in linked my signature (clicking on my own links work) but I still can't edit them. I also can't add names from the drop down menu on individual name pages.
    c a r a

love each other, respect all life and don't run with scissors.

The same is happening to me it's because they're updating the site, here is a thread they created about it:

East Coast, US
    Lists have been down for me ever since this whole update thing started weeks ago. It's really frustrating.
    GP Combos

Audrey Bardot ◊ Gemma Roux ◊ Laurel Vevina ◊ Liora Delphine ◊ Ottilie Margaux ◊ Romilly Paige

Laszlo Croix ◊ Alistair Frederick ◊ Killian Morgan ◊ Ithuriel Jude ◊ Viggo Altair ◊ Jorvik Balthazar

I know this is a pain to have to do, but if you Google yourself and the name of your list, you can find a working link to your lists. For example 'vestigesofsummer favourite girl names nameberry'.

I think it only works for public lists though, and I didn't try to edit mine, so I don't know if you can add names manually or not. I hope this helps at least some! (But I hope the website is fixed soon even more!)

Bookworm - Biology Major - Mythology Enthusiast
    Mostly just a reader, but occasionally a writer as well. I also just really like names.

Sasha | Violet | Raine | Scarlet

Asa | Laurence | Dante | Caspar

Vote Please?

List are back for me, but I can't edit them.
    Cecily Bridget, Rosalyn Amoret, Charlotte Verity, Seraphina Daisy, Aurora Valkyrie, Melody Helena, Dorothea Beatrice
    Cecily Beatrice, Charlotte Helena, Aurora Valkyrie, Rosalyn Amoret, Melody Seraphina, Dorothea Isolde

Robin Lysander, Edmund Ludwig, Magnus Roland, Thorin Gaspar, Percy Beowulf, Erik Wesley, Tristan Emil