Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Virus? Spam? on Newberry

I've been looking at Nameberry on my iphone and every time I try to look at a post or forum
    I get redirected to the GoodHousekeeping website. It's driving me nuts! There are usually ads but nothing like this has ever happened to me before. Can somebody please work on fixing this? Thanks in advance!
    Boys: Nicholas, Elliot, Arthur, Griffin, Alexander, Zachary, Russell, Collin, Lucas, Liam

Girls: Emma, Caroline, Jamie, Anna, Alessia, Savannah, Valentina, Audrey, Georgia, Liliana, Julia, Lucía

Guilty pleasures: Solenne, Azalea, Kaia, Tawny, Aziza, Zinnia, August, Bailey, Lachlan, Caspian

Baby #1 arriving in December...

I'm on my iPod touch and that exact same thing is happening to me on another website, so I don't think it's Nameberry.

I accessed Nameberry on my iPad for the first time earlier today and same thing happened to me :/ I'm using a laptop now and it happened again when I tried to access this thread. Only for this site though
    Alyssa
    *Ada*Lydia*Aria*Leah*Elijah*Peter*Paul*Calvin*

"See, it is not enough to leave school and just desire to succeed in this cold, cruel world. Because then you've simply become a part of it. You must also have the desire to change it. And to change it, you'll need your fine mind, and his good heart" ~George Feeny, Boy Meets World

This (or something similar) happened on my laptop about a year ago. It was a virus in that case.
    Coming back after a long, accidental hiatus from the site.

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Anything we can do? :/
    Boys: Nicholas, Elliot, Arthur, Griffin, Alexander, Zachary, Russell, Collin, Lucas, Liam

Girls: Emma, Caroline, Jamie, Anna, Alessia, Savannah, Valentina, Audrey, Georgia, Liliana, Julia, Lucía

Guilty pleasures: Solenne, Azalea, Kaia, Tawny, Aziza, Zinnia, August, Bailey, Lachlan, Caspian

Baby #1 arriving in December...