Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 136 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Re: What names have we missed?

Havilah and Micaiah are now on nameberry -- good ones! thanks!
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

Might I suggest Cole as a nickname for Nicole?

I was adding my Creole Girls to a list and I have a few not in the database: Pelagie, Poupon, Sanite, Teres, Thereze, Vistoire, Zelime & Zulime. I'm going to vbe working on the guys next so I may be back to add a few from that list here.
    (these are off Parish rolls from Concordia Parish, Lafourche Parish, Natchitoches Parish, Winn Parish, Grant Parish, LaSalle Parish & Catahoula Parish between 1800 & 1930, parts of LA my Great Grandfather and family lived in & around) Just in case you were wondering where I dug these from.
    Mama to Leo Sebastian, Simon Ambrose, Josephine Rosamel &
    Angel: 05/09/11

Visit my blog: www.lolamac.wordpress.com

I was adding my Creole Girls to a list and I have a few not in the database: Pelagie, Poupon, Sanite, Teres, Thereze, Vistoire, Zelime & Zulime. I'm going to be working on the guys next so I may be back to add a few from that list here.
    Yep, here are the guys that weren't in the database:
    Barthelmy, Benedicte, Celestin, Erasme, Etienne, Francois, Honore, Hortense, Hypolite (those last three seem feminine butwere definitely male), Leonide & Zeolide.

(these are off Parish rolls from Concordia Parish, Lafourche Parish, Natchitoches Parish, Winn Parish, Grant Parish, LaSalle Parish & Catahoula Parish between 1800 & 1930, parts of LA my Great Grandfather and family lived in & around) Just in case you were wondering where I dug these from.
    Mama to Leo Sebastian, Simon Ambrose, Josephine Rosamel &
    Angel: 05/09/11

Visit my blog: www.lolamac.wordpress.com

Bouwina and Taosina. I know an old lady named Bouwina. I think her name is Dutch. Taosina was Kit Carson's wife Josefa's middle name.