Names Searched Right Now:
Page 61 of 136 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast
    Hi, I just wanted you to add MAIJA - a variation of the more common 'Maya, Maia or Mya'.....Its is the Finnish spelling and is beautiful and unusual.

I also wanted to ask you to add another Finnish spelling of a name you already have....ALIINA instead of Alina. Very exotic, it is my sister's name.

<3

I went to graduate school with a girl named Keska which is not in your database.
    Mama to twin boys Oliver Graham and Luke Axel

Aristide (French, Italian) form of Aristides (Greek) means "the best" (Aristos)
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

SNEHA. Its Hindu and means friendly. Its pr. Snay-hah.

Jayna, a variant of Jayne

I also haven't seen Emilyssa, which is a variant of Emily/ Alyssa, and is pr. Em-mel- lee-sa
    Girls: Sarah Alouette, Namine Anna, Meg Schuyler, Emilie Cait, Elly Jean, Elsa Wilhelmina, Campbell Haven, Eilidh Rachel
    Boys: Aleksandr Lukas "Sasha", Addison Shiloh, Ned Gideon, Axel Reed, Alcott James, Mitchell Kalen

I'm Kaelynn, a thirteen-year old who loves to write and participate in anything music, and is always looking for the next great name for my stories.

Quote Originally Posted by townsend2787 View Post
    i don't have any names but can i request more pronunciations on names, i am noticing people pronouncing names differently. And lets face it some people look at a name and pronounce it wrong right off the bat. just something i came across (been in that situation) thanks best site ever
    i second this!