Names Searched Right Now:
Page 39 of 173 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Re: What names have we missed?

I am really liking the name Fjola...what do you guys think? Fee-O-La ?
    I love that it means violet and is in the swedish family

Firoza, it is a form of Fairuza

You have this name, but I came across a possible meaning, and story, for the name. Right now you don't have a meaning listed for this name.

Means "sea white, sea fair." The very appropriate name of the 6th century mermaid caught by a fisherman in Lough Neagh. He brought her to St. Comghall who baptized her which transformed her into a woman.

I found this at:

Iowa, USA

I was wondering if you have any Estonian names in your database? Some great ones include:

Male: Lauri (Low-ree), Innar (Ee-nar), Timo (Tee-mo), Siim (Seem), Helari (Heh-lah-ree).

Female: Kristiina, Liis (Lees), Mari (Mah-ree), Kerli (Care- lee), Kerrtu (Care- too, with rolled r), Janeli (Yah-neh-lee)

I think these are some great names that many have never heard of.

Violet Adair, Juniper Isolde, Daphne Larkspur, Iphigenia Lily, Tempest Eve
    Sylvie Pomeline, Lavender Louise, Eugenia Poppy, Clio Marguerite, Etta Rosalind, Posey Adelaide
    Isadora Lucille, Thessaly Rose, Adele Persephone Lux, Verity Jane, Celine Dorothea
    Jude Atlas, Silas Theodore Wolf, Bear Atticus, Quentin Miles, Augustus Lemon
    Elliott Grey, Dexter Leopold, Azariah Fox, Wolfgang Aurelius, Basil Peregrine, Cyrus William
    Thelonious Cotton, Ezra Julian, Henry Absalom, Jasper Malachi, Leon Devereux