Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 136 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Re: What names have we missed?

Oops, definitely just sent in a feedback@ email about this instead of checking the fourms!

A few you might consider:

Hyacinth - male as well as female - indeed, the original gangsta of Hyacinths was St Hyacinth, a man.

Betony female this is another name for bishopswort, a common purple flower native to Europe. Etymology uncertain, but its similarity to "Bethany" makes it a nice option today.

Calanthia female, variant of Calantha/Calanthe.

Fjola - I believe it to mean "violet" and is probably of Scandinavian (some sites claim Icelandic) origin. It is pronounced "FYO-la" leaning slightly towards "FEE-O-la".

Athanasius (from Athanasios) - male, means immortal or undying - he was a doctor of the Church. Falls in with the Ambrose/Anselm/August crowd.

Ponette (the title character in a sad but wonderful little French movie, not sure of the meaning)
    Smita (a Hindu name that means "smiling")
    :: o l i v e ::

I thought of one more...Sartor. I believe it's another word for Tailor. It fits with all of the occupational names (Cooper, Miller, Archer, etc) that are popular right now, and is a nice alternative to Taylor.
    :: o l i v e ::