Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Re: What names have we missed?

Is Layelle a name? I thought for sure it was. :\

Distinctly Quebecoise names: Rejeanne (Rejean for males, accent on the first e in both sexes) and Archange (meaning Archangel). I've never seen these names outside of Quebecois families, but they rock :) And they aren't listed. Also there is a rather insignificant baseball player named Rejean Rivard currently playing I believe.

Also, the ever wonderful Puritan/Bible name that is beggin' for a come back, boys name Elkanah. Missing in action :(

I gotta love you for listing Reason in the boys names. That name has been in my ex-husband's family for generations and has especially strong presence in Kentucky for some reason. Thank you!
    ~*~ Mom to Kellie Alicen Helena, Crimson Alexandria Eleanor, Cassandra Rejeanne Elia, Cyrus Evander Leif, and Starling Roxana Skye ~*~

Oh, also Stamatina. It's Tina Fey's middle name

I'm not sure if someone already mentioned this, but Avishai isn't listed. It's my cousin's name, and I really like it. I looked it up and the meaning was "gift of my father" but I don't know how reliable that is.

How about Raif?
    Proud mama to Lucia Marie (3) and Halle Regina born July 12th!