Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Sister for Julia

Thank you Pam for clarifying the pronunciation of Chiara, I realized the way I wrote it out seemed like it would be pronounced like chia pet, which was not my intention!

And, thanks for your suggestions. I like Clara as an option as well.

You're welcome! Julia and Claire are the perfect match, Julia and Clara takes it another step, and Julia and Chiara definitely pushes the envelope! Guess this is an example of how you can stretch the idea of sibling "matching" -- great idea for a blog post!
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

Quote Originally Posted by pam
    You're welcome! Julia and Claire are the perfect match, Julia and Clara takes it another step, and Julia and Chiara definitely pushes the envelope! Guess this is an example of how you can stretch the idea of sibling "matching" -- great idea for a blog post!
    I love all three of these combos!

Quote Originally Posted by megan
    Thanks Pam.

Curious what your expert picks would be?

And, curious on people's thoughts on Chiara.

Thanks!
    I have always loved Chiara, but my husband won't go with it (he hates it with our last name). Julia is also on out list for our baby girl. Guess we have the same tastes. :-)

Call me crazy, but I know a Julia whose little sister is Claudia. I love the combo. The two things are that a) it's not everyone's taste, and b) the nicknames are Claude and Dia. I'd put this in the search engine: gender: girl, style: classic, ends with: -ia, origin: Latin.