Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sister for Julia

What girl names sound best with Julia?

Thanks!

Re: Sister for Julia

Julia is such a beautiful, classic name! Katherine/Catherine, Alice, Anna, Beatrice, Cecily/Cecilia, Eleanor, Elizabeth, Frances, Georgia, Isabella (popular), Josephine, Lucy, Laurel, Madeline (very popular), Olivia (very popular-watch out!), Natalie (popular, too), Susannah, Claudia, Victoria, Veronica, Vivian, and Claire/Clara come to my mind as being classic names that could go well with Julia. Maybe even Penelope because I like it so much. I would probably choose Anna or Alice because I am wild about those two names this morning! I also love Beatrice and Josephine.

I love nearly all of susan's suggestions, they all sound great with Julia. You could pair Julia with nearly anything and it would work.
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

more extremely popular choices to go with Julia: Sophia, Emma, Emily, and Charlotte. Charlotte isn't as popular as the others but it's moving up in the charts. Personally I prefer to use less popular names. But my name was extremely popular in my time and I love it. I never get tired of it, people usually know how to say and spell it. Sometimes they want to call me Suzanne or Sue or Susie, but I say, "It's Susan!" I also thought of Caroline which is not so popular now. Some people think it sounds kind of dated, but I really like it! The name Julia is very beautiful and not overdone so maybe you would like something less popular.

I like Josephine. But, is using the same letter J outdated?