Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: sister name for Hudson

Ok, so we like surnames...different but not too "unique" and still pretty classic. (Basically, we don't have a particular style. ;O) )

Here's a list of some we are considering: MN for all of them is Lane.

Darby, Teagan, Hattie, Phoebe, and Margaret (Maggie).

These are just some we came up with but please continue to give suggestions if you can think of ANY! Thanks

Oh, and to Pam...I absolutley LOVE the choice of Hudson and think it fits him to a "T"

Eden, Lila, Daisy, Emlyn, Camryn, Reese, Sinclair, Stella, Luna, Iris, Maeve, Eva, Ivy, Hazel, Lillias, Tilda, Willow, Olive, Theda, Camille (Milly), Jessamyn, Georgia, Vera, Honor, Lilac, Grace, Clara, Dahlia, Jasmine, Fern, Ruth, Lena.
    I love your ideas of Phoebe and Hattie!
    Some of the above names I listed don't go that well with Lane, like Lila Lane and Lilac Lane don't sound that good. Sorry, I wasn't thinking about the middle name when I listed them. With Lane as a middle name I like: Sinclair, Stella, Jessamyn, Georgia, Vera, Jasmine, and Phoebe and Margaret (then you could call her Daisy for short).

Quote Originally Posted by pam
    Lots of fantastic suggestions, but I'd love to hear more about what kinds of girls' names YOU like! And how do you feel about the choice of Hudson after living with it for a while?
    Still LOVE the choice of Hudson !