Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Re: Sarah Palin Kids' rescue

Track --> Tobias
    Trig --> Triston
    Bristol --> Bethany
    Willow --> This can stay its a great name!!
    Piper --> Penny

Quote Originally Posted by drew
    Track --> Track
    Trig --> Trig
    Bristol --> Bristol
    Willow --> Willow
    Piper --> Piper

I actually tend to like the names. I think if you remove the names from the person of Sarah Palin and put them on the some kids down the street, you probably would too. Especially the girl's names. But I think the boys names have their own cool potential.

Bristol is slang for breasts. I can't imagine liking that any better. (Plus place names make me think that's where the person was concieved, unless they're long established names, like Kerry or Clare. Maybe that there's some other reason the place is significant to the parents.)

I do like Willow.

I had been assuming that Track and Trig were nicknames, possibly based on what they liked at school.

Track and Trig are the only weird ones.

Piper is a pretty widely used name, people just make fun of it because of Sarah Palin. I love Bristol, and Willow isnt that weird either.
    Vivienne Elorah, Norah Genevieve, & Lorelai Amelia
    Nash Finnegan, Montgomery Walter "Murray" & Kit Bradford

Quote Originally Posted by ghoti
    Quote Originally Posted by drew
    Track --> Track
    Trig --> Trig
    Bristol --> Bristol
    Willow --> Willow
    Piper --> Piper

I actually tend to like the names. I think if you remove the names from the person of Sarah Palin and put them on the some kids down the street, you probably would too. Especially the girl's names. But I think the boys names have their own cool potential.

Bristol is slang for breasts. I can't imagine liking that any better. (Plus place names make me think that's where the person was concieved, unless they're long established names, like Kerry or Clare. Maybe that there's some other reason the place is significant to the parents.)

I do like Willow.

I had been assuming that Track and Trig were nicknames, possibly based on what they liked at school.
    Willow is a very pretty name. Piper is a nice name, too.
    But Track and Trig are the brothers' real names. I think those names sound insignificant.