Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Interesting Twin-sets

i hate matching twin-sets. My aunt worked at a school in Georgia and there were twins named Lemonjello and Orangejello. And at the school my uncle taught at there were twins named Velvet and Velveeta. Unbelievable.

If I ever had twin girls I would name them Lulette and Pomeline and call them Lula and Poppy. I so hope that happens some day!
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

When we lived in Colorado Springs for two years, my daughter had a gym teacher who was originally from South Carolina. When she was a little girl, she went to school with a girl named Pam. Pam had a little sister. Now, I know they weren't twins, but this is a really disgusting combination of names. Don't worry, Pam (one of the writers of our favorite books), I do like your name a lot but just wait until you hear this: Pam's little sister was Lil' Pam! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

My twins names are Isaac Jacob and Isabella Sophia, but we call them Isaac and Bella.

Megan and Meggy makes me extremely sad. These parents could not think of another name for their second daughter. Think of how great of parents they will be probably...

Best twin set I've heard: Anika and Lily.

One that I don't like as much: Andie and Anna. One is a full name that seems to me very sophisticated, and the other a little diminutive and not able to grow up. I like Andie as a diminuitive of Andrea, though.

Quote Originally Posted by paige
    Megan and Meggy makes me extremely sad. These parents could not think of another name for their second daughter. Think of how great of parents they will be probably...

Best twin set I've heard: Anika and Lily.

One that I don't like as much: Andie and Anna. One is a full name that seems to me very sophisticated, and the other a little diminutive and not able to grow up. I like Andie as a diminuitive of Andrea, though.