Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Siblings for Leo, Simon & Josephine!

The names Iris & Jasper come to mind to complete your sibset....

I ADORE the name Cecily, it is one of my top girls names. Beatrix is quite spunky and fun.

For the boys, Cassius & August are my favorites of your picks - Miles and Milo are great names too, they are a bit more predictable choices with Leo & Simon, I think.
    Mom to twin loves - Annabel Claire & John William

Violet~Lucy~Elizabeth~Charlotte~Jane~Emilia~Juliet ~Henry~Thomas~James

Thanks! I'm rather fond of Cassius myself. August would honor my Mom (Francis on a boy just doesn't particularly thrill me and the uncle I thought it might honor was simply Frank. I love Frank but he's too informal feeling for me. So August. :)
    Miles, nn Milo was on my list for what turned out to be my daughter and while I still thoroughly like him, I'm also fairly certain he's not for me anymore.

Cecily's a love for sure and Beatrix is a darling But one is going to cancel out the other, if there ever is a fifth (I doubt it but won't dicount the possibility, however faint) They're too predictable together. I've been toying with Florence, nn Flora again. (In my family, my mother's oldest two sisters were, you guessed it, Josephine & Florence, Josie & Flora) So, not only am I used to hearing them together, I thoroughly like them together. I'm just having problems find a decent set of middles to pair with her that doesn't sound completely ridiculous! :D
    Mama to Leo Sebastian, Simon Ambrose, Josephine Rosamel &
    Angel: 05/09/11

Visit my blog: www.lolamac.wordpress.com

Lola, Florence is such a pretty name, but I can't think of a good middle name either. I will put on my thinking cap! There certainly is lots of time to think of something. I had a little girl in my Sunday School class named Florence who was adorable. Hmmm...Do you like Florence Mae? Maybe the middle name needs to be one syllable with as few consonants as possible. Even the "y" in May might not be as good as the "e" in soft, soft Mae. What was your Aunt Florence's middle name?

She didn't have any! Which makes it even harder on me. *sigh* The onyl family member to not have even a single middle name. Apparently, her birth and the ensuing arguments about what to name her started the downward spiral that ended up splitting Step Grnadma Catherine & Gagi Andrej up.
    My other half & I were talking about Florence the other day, and we've decided on either:
    Florence Lila Ghislaine (Ghislaine [jees-lane] was one of my G. Grandmother's middles), Lila we just like.
    or
    Florence Ruby Loveday. Ruby's for me (my birthstone) and Loveday's an old family name that used to repeat once a generation (or so). This one's skipped four generations and I love her sound: 'luvdee' Hence her inclusion.
    Mama to Leo Sebastian, Simon Ambrose, Josephine Rosamel &
    Angel: 05/09/11

Visit my blog: www.lolamac.wordpress.com

Love the middle names Ruby and Lila! You think of the most wonderful name combos. I was thinking about this while I was washing my hair (I must be insane!) and I also thought of Eve, Evelyn, Eden, Ivy, then I thought of Anneliese which is probably too long. But I liked the "s" sound at the end of Anneliese combined with the "ce" sound at the end of Florence. My aunt was named Flora and I have forgotten what her middle name was. I will have to ask my mother. The sister after Flora was named Beatrice-I bet you like that! But her middle name was Lura, and I don't really like it at all.