Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Siblings for Leo, Simon & Josephine!

Out of all the suggestions I like Clara and Cecily for girls. I would say no to Oscar for a boys name but other than that they all sound good!

Lovely names!

I like Cecily, but I like Cecilia, too. The patron saint of musicians and she's got a good Simon and Garfunkel song to sing. Beatrix is also pretty.

Cosmo and August are very cool; they both work well with your previous selections. I love using family names.

Interesting, everyone but Leo would have a s-ish sound in his or her name.

Lovely names!

I like Cecily, but I like Cecilia, too. The patron saint of musicians and she's got a good Simon and Garfunkel song to sing. Beatrix is also pretty.

Cosmo and August are very cool; they both work well with your previous selections. I love using family names.

Interesting, everyone but Leo would have a s-ish sound in his or her name.

I love the suggestions from everybody. And I would also like to say that Maxwell and Miles are also great names that go well with Leo, Simon, and Josephine. For similar girls names I like Penelope, Iris, Beatrice, Olive, Veronica, Vivian, and Frances. I love the name Francie and the next time I get a female puppy or kitten I will probably have to name it that. My days of having babies are almost certainly past unless I were to kick up my heels and adopt one. Of course you have to say all these first names with your last name to see if they go together.

Funny Susan, I'm a Laura Elisabeth ___ Mac surname that's recently been the rage for girls. (The S version is for the German Grandma)! This one will be my last., I'm getting up there myself and being the 65 year old at High School Graduation doesn't really appeal to me. So, we're trying for one more and that's it. :) 4's enough, I think.

The surname's a good thing though, just about everything sounds pretty good ith it, barring the obvious -ee rhyming sounds at the end and even a fair amount of M names sound good with it. I just have to be carful of going overbard with the Mac sounds. I'm presonally enamored with Malcolm but Malcolm MacK_ sounds a bit too much to my ears.

Thanks too rqpitts, you mentione the s-ish sounds, Leo's first middle is Sebastian! So there you go! Yeah, Cecilia I love, but I have three Cousins named so already. Cecilia, Celia & Cee is how the family differentiates. My Babci (Polish Grandmother) was Cecylia, so I figured Cecily would work as well, and I really do prefer her delicate sound over Cecilia. (my BFF forever is also a Cecilia, as if the family ones weren't confusing enough!)

I wish I could have 12 more, Pam but alas, between the economy and our ages, 1 more looks to be about it. We've just agreed to start trying recently and am really happy with that decision. 40's not too old! :D (I still feel 12 though; my Dad was right.. you never really feel grown up!)

Thanks to everyone else (Sophia, Tommiethemommie), I appreciate the comments, every one of them!

Josephine didn't have a name for almost 12 hours after birth and I'm afraid it'll happen again. Which is why I'm going bananas now, when he/she is only a thought. Easier to work in the abstract, for me! :)
    Mama to Leo Sebastian, Simon Ambrose, Josephine Rosamel &
    Angel: 05/09/11

Visit my blog: www.lolamac.wordpress.com