Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Re: My babies and why they have their names...

Quote Originally Posted by minzzie
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiegray
    Minzzie - your DD name is absolutely enchanting :) Viola is my #1 name atm, and Guinevere is lovely!

I don't have any real explanation for my kids names; we mainly chose them because we liked them and they seemed to 'fit'. We've given them all 2 middles, as it's tradition in my family, but somehow my siblings and I missed out - so we revived it!

So, I have 3 kids:
    - Matilda Poppy Rae (4 years old)
    - Oliver Sebastian Finn & Iris Emilia Belle (10 month old twinnies)

Oh, and I'm new around here, so my name is Sophie Anais, and DH is Daniel Elias, just for the record :)
    Thank you for the compliments. It really made my day. I hope Violet likes her name as well because a lot of thought and love went into naming her!
    And all your names are absolutely awesome. I love that you gave your kids two middle names. Come to think of it, both DH and I have two middle names: Mia Minh Hai (me) and William Matthew Bryant (DH), but I'm not sure why we didn't continue the trend...just didn't think of it!
    Thank you for the compliments right back! I would be ecstatic if I had a name as cool as Violet Guinevere! It's just so charming :)

Wow, that's interesting! See, as a kid, my brother, sister and I were pretty much the only ones with only 1 middle, and it was always a little weird, so Dan and I thought we'd kick start it! My sister's DDs have 2 mn as well, but my brother's kids just have one.

Lola, is that right? Am I missing something?

Here you say the gorgeous kiddies are Alec, Tim and Kai. http://devinevensong.xanga.com/?next...00&direction=n

In another place, they are Alex, Tim and Kylie. I'm very confused. I do love Alec. It's very handsome. So is Tim. I'm assuming it's short for Timothy and not the given name? It's very nice all the same :)

I have two beautiful children, one boy and one girl, and a third on the way!

My daughter's name is Sonja Lillian. My husband was born in Norway, and so his entire half of the relatives all speak Norwegian and primarily live in Norway. We wanted a name that would be easy for them to spell and pronounce, but that would also be familiar and acceptable here. Lillian is my mother's name.

My son's name is Forrester Kjell (pronounced - slightly anglicized - "Chell"). Kjell is my husband's father's name, and seeing as this name is pretty Norwegian (especially in spelling), we wanted to give him a simple yet strong first name. I was actually skimming a baby name book when I ran over Forrest (Variation: Forrester) and fell in love with it. Luckily hubby loved it too :)

Aw I love alot of your kids names!. Imogen Lily, Violet Gunivere, Violet Sadie and all of Sophiegray's kids names. BTW Sophie Gray I see you around Parentsconnect sometimes :D

~Bree

Quote Originally Posted by sophiegray
    Minzzie - your DD name is absolutely enchanting :) Viola is my #1 name atm, and Guinevere is lovely!

I don't have any real explanation for my kids names; we mainly chose them because we liked them and they seemed to 'fit'. We've given them all 2 middles, as it's tradition in my family, but somehow my siblings and I missed out - so we revived it!

So, I have 3 kids:
    - Matilda Poppy Rae (4 years old)
    - Oliver Sebastian Finn & Iris Emilia Belle (10 month old twinnies)

Oh, and I'm new around here, so my name is Sophie Anais, and DH is Daniel Elias, just for the record :)
    Oh. I'm really confused. You said on baby's named a bad bad thing that you had two daughters called Clara Pomeline Adele and Ivy Josephine Maris with twins on the way. Not twins and an older daughter. What's going on? Lola and now you :(