Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What would you name triplet boys?

Just a fun game, always help to discover and collect new and exciting baby names!
    I would name triplet boys

Hugo Jagger
    Caspar Zuko
    Otto Maddox

BQ: what do you think of this sibset, and would you make any alterations?

EDIT: Do you think Keziah fits well with these names for a sister? Just thinking about my favourite names and what would make a good sibset.
    Thanks everyone

(Or Florence? Sorry I keep adding stuff)
    Last edited by pemby; September 2nd, 2014 at 01:46 PM.

Cair Paravel :)
    Och, I utterly adore Hugo and Caspar! I'm seriously thinking of adding Caspar to my own list (if only I could come up with a combo!), and I've toyed around with Hugo in the past. They're brilliant together! I don't love Otto so much--I read a series of novels once that had an Otto in them who was pretending to be a Nazi to help Jews escape the Nazi regime (along with Jewish sympathizers, and really anyone who needed to get away from the Nazis), but before I knew he was helping the Jewish Underground--and this wasn't apparent until a couple books in--he just was a very cruel, inhumane Nazi, angry and violent and offensive. Even though I know he ended up being good, I still can't get the negative images out of my head, and I think of "awful" straightaway when I think of Otto. Objectively, Hugo, Caspar, and Otto make a great, vintage, European-vibey sort of triplet set, and I do quite like them together. I'm not really a fan of the middles--they almost seem jarring next to Hugo, Caspar, and Otto!--but I don't think that's the end of the world, and I like that they're unusual.

If I had triplet boys, I would name them:

Caleb Elias Joseph
    Everett Joshua Charles
    Jack August Wilder

Probably. Caleb and Everett are set as my top 2, but I can never seem to put the rest in order. I feel like I should go with Jack as a default, since otherwise, I'd be listing the rest of my list, here...
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Audrey Lila Pearl | Casper Nathaniel Eden | Adele Sofia Eloise | Zane Alexander Caspian | Aurora Cecilia Anouk | Grant Frédéric Conrad
    Zoe Charlotte Jane | Schuyler Daniel Grey | Penelope Isla Jane | Dashiell Lion Elias | Carolina Esther Jane | Rory Sebastian Rufus

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey!
    Chapter 2 is now up!!

Hmm... Today I'm gonna try something different

Apollo Rupert
    Crosby Griffin
    Theron Felix

I kinda like!

For your triples, I like them too! I don't really get the mn Zuko but the other ones sound great together. Very nice names!
    Dorothea Marigold Plum Esther Matilda Lou Winifred Cordelia Pearl
    Gulliver Linus Bear Rafferty Theodore Fox Leopold Magnus Wolf
    Extras:: Ophelia Bluebell \\ Edelweiss Fleur \\ Wisteria Boheme \\ Cedar Achilles \\ Beowulf Dempsey \\ Huckleberry Blue
    Neonatal ICU nurse, engaged, name lover, future mommy

I love Hugo, and Caspar's okay. Otto reminds me too much of the (druggie) bus driver from the Simpsons. I think Hugo and Otto might be a bit too similar. The combos are nice though. My triplets would be my top 3 names:

Caspian Sherlock Walter
    Phoenix Arthur Blaise
    Ptolemy Alexander Remus
    Caspian, Phoenix, & Ptolemy

And another triplet set I love:
    Ephraim Timothy Silas
    Wolfgang Dorian Edmund
    Barnaby Gideon Hugo
    Ephraim, Wolfgang, & Barnaby
    Wholock | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | Teenberry (17) 😏
    Future mummy, dreaming of...
    Little Misses Combos ✦ Pandora • Demelza • Beatrix • Marigold ✦
    ✦ Crushing on... Atticus - William - John - Anna Hermione - Ashildr - Minette/Minnie ✦
    Mister Men Combos ✦ Caspian | Phoenix | Ptolemy | Horatio ✦
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • BBC Sherlock • His Last Vow •

United Kingdom, England
    Your sibset is really cute! I'm sure they would grow up to be real gentlemen.
    I would name my boy triplet sibset:
    Albert Perry
    Macaulay Miles
    Matthew Kieran
    Jonathan Michael ~ Lucas Daniel ~ Emerson Paul ~ Judd Harlow ~
    Asher Lincoln ~ Emilio Reid ~ River Jeffrey ~ Corey Dean ~
    Ferris Alexander.

Heather Michele ~ Haley Joelle ~ Mallory Louise ~ Dakota May ~
    Ashley June ~ Mindy Linnea ~ Carol Anne ~ Christina Jean ~
    Michelle Elizabeth.