Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Berry Combo Statistics

I am hoping to make some graphs and charts about baby names [for no reason whatsoever apart from fun ] and I thought it would be cool to use the combos of the Berries to generate some statistics about the NB fashions because I believe that we have our own little baby name fashion cycles just on this site.

All you would need to do is reply with about ten of your current combos that you like [boys and girls and in no particular order] and I will filter through everything and then tell you the results. I would need 100+ replies just to make it vaguely accurate so I would appreciate it if everyone possible could take part [the more replies I have, the more accurate the data will become]

Thank You
    [ Ingo Julius ][ Igor John ][ Samson Hugo ]
    [ Ottilie ][ Emeline ][ Anwen ][ Grace ][ Esther ][ Hope ]

From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Audrey & Patrick Elliot, Catherine Grace & James Frederick, Claire Elizabeth & Luke Alexander

Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Frances Bambi JaneEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Roscoe Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

Just click on my signature, then click on my username next the title of the list, then you will get all my public lists. You should find my boys and my girls combo. There are about 20 combination for boy and for girls.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando°Roscoe Lucius
    Freya Marigold°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska°Mabel Celestina°Gaia Melisende
    girl & boy
    funky-clunky/historical-mythological

Great idea (really hard to actually put into practice though, so many names I adore ):

Momo Flora
    Andy Jean
    Dagny Vesper
    Etsuko Honey
    Bunny Nanetta

Dossie Roland
    Morris Humphrey
    Gerald Amadeus
    Dove Frodi
    Yuma Bloom
    Last edited by nooshi; September 3rd, 2014 at 05:57 AM.
    Girls: Bunny Frances, Vesper Noble, Anouk Minnie, Yuki Beloved, Momo Flora, Constance Nellie, Malou Happy, Esther Opal, Nanette Camellia, Bertie Alma, Paloma Valentine, Shalom Galilee, Mary Valentine, Agnes Gardenia.

Boys: Dossie Gardener, Bertram Beloved, Morris Basil, Reginald Noble, Gerald Dove, Humphrey Kip, Amadeus Happy, Abraham Lou, Bernard Prosper, Balthazar Palomo, Ernest Francesco, Enzo Raphael, Shalom Valour.

Name List:http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9846712