Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Can't Come Up With 4th Baby Girl Name

We are having our 4th girl in about 2 months. We cannot decide on a name at all. Our first 3 are Adeline, Zinnia and Tallulah. I'd like a name that kinda goes with their names. So I have suggested Juniper, Georgia, Clementine, Harriet (which was my grandma's name, I think I'd call her Hattie), Indigo and Maltilda (Tillie). My husband has only come up with Fern, which I'm not a fan of. So which name do you like or do you have any other suggestions? Thank you for your help!

What a lively group of names! I love Clementine and Harriet! Fern is too short and abrupt with your other names. Just a few suggestions:

Cordelia
    Beatrix
    Jessamine
    Eloise

Awe, your girls' names are darling. For #4, I would choose Harriette called Hattie.

But I prefer "ette" ending; my college buddy spells it so. She also puts emphasis on the "ette" sound, not an "it"sound at the end. I think I'm partial because of her; so that's just me. Best of luck!

Wow, love your daughters' names! I think Clementine and Matilda go best with Adeline, Zinnia and Tallulah.

More ideas:

Clover
    Elodie
    Isabeau
    Lavender
    Mazarine
    Mirabel
    Olive
    Ondine
    Opal
    Susannah
    Thisbe
    Verity
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Odette Cosima Fionnuala Iphigenia Coraline
    Emmett Kieran August Malcolm Zephyr

I love Harriet, Matilda and Clementine, any of those would sound great with your other girl names!
    I'll also suggest Violet because I think it would work great with your names
    TTC Baby #1

Austen Theodore|Elliott Hezekiah|Walter Lewis|Oscar Elisha
    Matilda Florence|Adelaide Elizabeth|Harriet Penelope|Charlotte Evangeline