Names Searched Right Now:

Sibling for George,Kate and Chrissie

My friend is due in about 10 weeks and needs some is stuck on name the baby who will be a boy. She already has 3 children- George Matthew Robert, Mary-Katherine Elizabeth Josephine and Mary-Christina Esthe. They are know to everyone as Gerogie,Kate and Chrissie.
    They discussed using Peter, Robert, James and Reginald but she seems to think none of them fit.
    PS she likes to honor family names/ old fashioned for the first name and modern names for the middle names.

I think George, Kate, Chrissie and Peter go so well together! I also like James as a name but feel that it goes less well with George, Kate and Chrissie than Peter. Perhaps your friends might like these:

Grace "Gracie"
    Rose "Rosie"
    Annabelle
    Maisie
    Daisy
    Lily
    Anna

William "Liam" / "Will" (would be kind of ironic with George and Kate though since it is Prince William's name)
    Harry
    Jack
    Apollo
    Alfie
    Archie
    teenberry . names . royals . history . divergent . photography

adelina sophia ♕ magdalena élisabeth ♕ isla aveline ♕ athénaïs lenore ♕ beatrice adeline
    leo xavier ♕ alexander george ♕ thomas archie ♕ harry lysander ♕ cornelius laszlo

i have given my lists of girls and boys names a clean up!

crushes: ada . vita . margot . melita . jonah . albert . peregrine
    gp crushes: leopoldine. appoline . ileana . zosia "zsa zsa" . evangelos. tassilo . claudius

I think James goes very well in the sibset, especially with sisters Kate and Chrissie. I love James.

I would avoid using Robert, even though I like that name, since it is George's middle name. Reginald does not fit, IMO, and Peter is just as nice as James, I just like James better.

Classic first names:
    Raymond
    Samuel
    Edgar
    Edward
    David
    Joseph
    Henry

Combos:
    Samuel David James
    Joseph Vincent James
    Henry Edgar James
    Raymond Peter
    Edward Samuel Lucas

Good luck! I hope I helped & please let us know what they choose!
    Last edited by katerinam; August 31st, 2014 at 03:49 PM.

I would choose Peter. It's a lovely choice with George, Kate, and Chrissie.
    Other thoughts:
    Joseph
    Charles
    Andrew