Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks you guys!! I like a lot of the MN suggestions. Grant Dashiell, Leo Calvin, Laszlo Ephraim, Kai Matteo, Maceo Lucien, Kyle Duarte (I would have never thought of combining those two!), Leo Crispin, Jace Harvey, Vaughn Cyrus..these are such good suggestions, I love them!
    Jane Pepper | Meryl Autumn | Esther Ruby | Thea Rose
    Seth Vaughn | Nico Lennix | Paul Auden | Miles Langston

Quote Originally Posted by twinsage View Post
    Thanks you guys!! I like a lot of the MN suggestions. Grant Dashiell, Leo Calvin, Laszlo Ephraim, Kai Matteo, Maceo Lucien, Kyle Duarte (I would have never thought of combining those two!), Leo Crispin, Jace Harvey, Vaughn Cyrus..these are such good suggestions, I love them!

Yay, I'm glad you like them! Also, I see your signature now (was that there before???) and Hart is another terrific short and awesome name!
    若兰

I'm just a third-culture girl with an affinity for names.

In loving memory of Margot

I really like Leo out of your names none of the others really stuck out to me but I do like Leo Vincent together

I really like your list!

Seth- it's my brothers name and I've always really liked it. His middle name is Christian and I think it goes well.

My other favorites are jace, vin, Vaughn, and Kai.

What about
    Jace Vincent
    Vin duarte
    Kai grant
    Vaughn Hugo
    Favorites

Elodie Jude. Quinn Lenora.Maebry. Lilian. Winter. Mabel. Eden. Leonora. Saylor. Ione. Rowan.

Jace. Cash. Tarren. Tristan. Elliot. Jackson. Carson. August. Felix. Arden. Ace. Paxton. Griffin. Callum. Trevin.

current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela