Results 6 to 10 of 36
Thread: Favourite from my Top 5?
August 30th, 2014 06:40 AM #6Wholock | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | Teenberry (18) | Future mummy 😏Dreaming of...
○ Demelza • Beatrix • Marigold • Artemis • Eviette • Tallulah • Lavender • Annabeth • Thessaly • Lyra • Clio ○
Caspian Sherlock Walter ○ Pandora Valencia Fae
○ Ptolemy Lysander Albert | Horatio Phoenix Arthur | Nikolai Emrys Altair | Artemus Dorian Hugo ○
Mister Men Combos ○ Little Misses Combos
○ "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end." ○
August 30th, 2014 07:23 AM #8Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
Beatrix -- I prefer Beatrice, a name I love. I just find the "trix" part a little bit show-offy.
Eleanor -- I think this name is stunning. Problem is that where I live, with our accent, it comes out really ugly, so I would never use it. It's just so totally gorgeous!
Elisabeth nn Betsy -- I adore Elisabeth with an s. So soft and beautiful. Betsy I can take or leave. It's cute but it doesn't wow me.
Jane -- Still a tad bit plain to me, although I could warm up to it in the middle. I do like June.
Rosalind nn Rosy -- Rosy is cute, but I think Rosalind sound super-snobby. Plus it's a main road around here.
August 30th, 2014 07:39 AM #10olympia/europe/college student
• ophelia marianne • phaedra st john • edie gwendolyn • isaiah silver • frances lola • nathaniel roscoe • margaux plum • oscar ignatius • tabitha elowen
• kit barnaby • emmeline rue • atlas orlando • althea leonie • grover elijah
esme helena mazarine/arlo dylan thomas
August 30th, 2014 07:58 AM #12
Piers Lachlan Wilder | Henry Oliver Birch | Jack Rowan August/Everett Moss
Sophie Jane Magnolia | Grace Margaret Birdie "Birdie" | Anneline Elizabeth Fable
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
❤ heart my son ❤
August 30th, 2014 08:13 AM #14