Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ✦ Pandora Valencia Fae ✧ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ✦
    Little Misses
    ✧ Caspian Sherlock Walter ✦ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ✧
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

Sports obsessed, book lover, name lover, & collector. Teenberry. Current favorites:

Boys: Blake, Elliott, Jonah, Keegan, & Riley.
    Girls: Adeline, Emilia, Felicity, Maya, & Ruby.

Please vote on my name list: Here! (Updated!)
    (You may have to refresh the page if the 'error private list' message shows up.)

Caleb Elias Joseph
    Everett Joshua Charles
    Jack August Wilder (for now. I'm not 100% on Wilder...)
    Avery Ian George

... and either Samuel Gaspard John "Sam" or Caspar [something something]. Or MAYBE Graham nn Gray.

Isabelle Aurora Grace "Bella/Issy"
    Arianne Eleanor Daisy "Ari"
    Olivia Wren Camille (for lack of a better combo!) "Liv(y)/Olive"
    Violet Ophelia Claire "Violet/Lottie" (or possibly Liddy, Lettie, or even Tilly, but I know they're all a stretch, save Lettie...)

... and either Lillian [something something] "Lily", Eleni Charlotte Jane "Leni", Charlotte [something something] "Lottie", Catherine [something something] "Kit/Cate", Emmeline Poppy [something] "Emmy", or even Eva Madelief [something] "Evie/Eva" (possibly even Evie Roo or Eve-Claire/Evie-Claire, if I used Ruby or Claire as the second middle).

And alas. Yes, my list is in shambles, thanks for asking.
    Last edited by ashthedreamer; August 31st, 2014 at 02:28 PM.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Clara Primrose - this would have been my sons name if he'd been a girl. Of all the sweet vintage names I love, Clara feels perfect. Familiar but not overused, classy but without trying too hard, pretty but serious. And I just love saying it. Primrose is a little unexpected but compliments Clara well.

Matilda Claire - this is my top name for a second child. I love how Matilda is a strong name with a lot of history but with a slightly quirky, fanciful feel. Exactly like my sons name. I love that there would be a choice of nicknames too (Tilly/Tilda). I love Claire now that it's not in use much.

Felicity Emme - I love how Felicity sounds aloud, I love the nickname Fliss and the meaning is wonderful (happiness, fortune).

Harriet Emma - this name feels really adaptable to me. She can be British upper class but also a tom-boy. She can be playful and fun or mature and serious. She's a character from Jane Austen but also a modern girl. She's a sweet little girl with pigtails skipping to school, your favourite grandmother and everything in between.

Vivienne Rosa - so lady-like and pretty. Very grown up for a little girl, like trying on her mothers stilettos and costume jewellery but so precious and adorable. I heard of a baby Vivienne recently and my heart melted, such a beautiful choice.

Ezra Michael - my son's name. My husband picked Ezra out of a very long list so it means a lot to me that it was his favourite. I was drawn to the biblical character, the scribe and prophet. It gives the name a serious, historical side. I imagine a studious little boy but the Z in it keeps it feeling fresh and lively. I love that it is still very underused but nods towards modern trends. Michael is a family name so is important to me but also a time-tested name that fits like an old pair of comfy jeans.

Jude Benjamin - my top pick for a second son. It has many of the same qualities as Ezra, with a sophisticated side and a young trendy side, with biblical roots. Another short, snappy name.

Theodore Edmund - this sounds slightly pretentious but Theo is a fresh, usable nickname although far too popular in my area. Edmund has special meaning for me and the whole name sounds so gentlemanly and just makes me swoon.

Jonah Gabriel - this has moved down my list a bit recently but both names have that strong biblical base with a fresh, modern feel. Jonah sounds like such a bouncy name with a lot of energy.

Otis - I can't use this as it doesn't go with my last name so haven't put any thought into middle names but i really want to see it used more! Seems like a perfect name to me.