Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Wholock | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | Teenberry (16)
    Hoping to be a mummy in the future. Dreaming of...
    Caspian Sherlock Walter, Phoenix Arthur Blaise, Ptolemy Alexander Remus, Horatio Albert Louis ✦
    Mister Men

Pandora, Georgiana, Lyra, Fae, Clara, Hermione, Alexandria, Evanthe, Persephone, Beatrix
    Little Misses

Please click here to help me decide on some combos. Thanks! Refresh if you get an error message.

Jack Aaron, Nathan James, Tristan Thomas, & Blake William.
    Emily Lauren, Paige Charlotte, Samantha Reagan "Sam", & Taylor Kennedy.
    Check out my thread here please!
    ♡1/12/04-11/23/14. Rest in peace Molly.♡ | Please vote on my name list!

Caleb Elias Joseph
    Everett Joshua Charles
    Jack August Wilder (for now. I'm not 100% on Wilder...)
    Avery Ian George

... and either Samuel Gaspard John "Sam" or Caspar [something something]. Or MAYBE Graham nn Gray.

Isabelle Aurora Grace "Bella/Issy"
    Arianne Eleanor Daisy "Ari"
    Olivia Wren Camille (for lack of a better combo!) "Liv(y)/Olive"
    Violet Ophelia Claire "Violet/Lottie" (or possibly Liddy, Lettie, or even Tilly, but I know they're all a stretch, save Lettie...)

... and either Lillian [something something] "Lily", Eleni Charlotte Jane "Leni", Charlotte [something something] "Lottie", Catherine [something something] "Kit/Cate", Emmeline Poppy [something] "Emmy", or even Eva Madelief [something] "Evie/Eva" (possibly even Evie Roo or Eve-Claire/Evie-Claire, if I used Ruby or Claire as the second middle).

And alas. Yes, my list is in shambles, thanks for asking.
    Last edited by ashthedreamer; August 31st, 2014 at 03:28 PM.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Eva + Catherine + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory
    Zoe + Adeline + Felicity + Isla + Aurora + Ella + Kaia + Audrey + Carolina + Leona
    Schuyler + Judah + Atticus + Boaz + Emerson + Thomas + Larkin + Dashiell + River + Rowan

Clara Primrose - this would have been my sons name if he'd been a girl. Of all the sweet vintage names I love, Clara feels perfect. Familiar but not overused, classy but without trying too hard, pretty but serious. And I just love saying it. Primrose is a little unexpected but compliments Clara well.

Matilda Claire - this is my top name for a second child. I love how Matilda is a strong name with a lot of history but with a slightly quirky, fanciful feel. Exactly like my sons name. I love that there would be a choice of nicknames too (Tilly/Tilda). I love Claire now that it's not in use much.

Felicity Emme - I love how Felicity sounds aloud, I love the nickname Fliss and the meaning is wonderful (happiness, fortune).

Harriet Emma - this name feels really adaptable to me. She can be British upper class but also a tom-boy. She can be playful and fun or mature and serious. She's a character from Jane Austen but also a modern girl. She's a sweet little girl with pigtails skipping to school, your favourite grandmother and everything in between.

Vivienne Rosa - so lady-like and pretty. Very grown up for a little girl, like trying on her mothers stilettos and costume jewellery but so precious and adorable. I heard of a baby Vivienne recently and my heart melted, such a beautiful choice.

Ezra Michael - my son's name. My husband picked Ezra out of a very long list so it means a lot to me that it was his favourite. I was drawn to the biblical character, the scribe and prophet. It gives the name a serious, historical side. I imagine a studious little boy but the Z in it keeps it feeling fresh and lively. I love that it is still very underused but nods towards modern trends. Michael is a family name so is important to me but also a time-tested name that fits like an old pair of comfy jeans.

Jude Benjamin - my top pick for a second son. It has many of the same qualities as Ezra, with a sophisticated side and a young trendy side, with biblical roots. Another short, snappy name.

Theodore Edmund - this sounds slightly pretentious but Theo is a fresh, usable nickname although far too popular in my area. Edmund has special meaning for me and the whole name sounds so gentlemanly and just makes me swoon.

Jonah Gabriel - this has moved down my list a bit recently but both names have that strong biblical base with a fresh, modern feel. Jonah sounds like such a bouncy name with a lot of energy.

Otis - I can't use this as it doesn't go with my last name so haven't put any thought into middle names but i really want to see it used more! Seems like a perfect name to me.