Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ugh, could I have a Max and Emme?

Due any day with a boy and scrambling for a name. Dd is already Emme and I don't care about a matching sibset per se, more the pop culture reference. I didn't set out to have kids the same names as JLo, not even a fan of hers. But we aren't agreeing on names and I would like to keep a back up list, of which I kind of like Maxwell. But should I shy away from it?

No...I didn't know what her kids' names are, and I'm a fan.

I think Emme and Max make a very nice sibling set. I had no idea JLo's kid's are Emme and Max. I wouldn't let that bother me or stop me. I am guessing the majority of people in this world would not know JLo's children's names were Emme and Max.
    Maebry Eloise o Avia Juniper o Indie Rose Clementine
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Emerson Gray o Bennett Wolf
    -------------------- o -------------------- o ---------------------

heart my son

Well, techhhhhnically, they're Emme and Maximilian. I think Emme and Maxwell are adorable together, though. Is Emme short for something (like Emmeline or Emerson?) or is it just Emme? I think if it was Emmeline and Maxwell, I would worry even less. But either way, Emme and Max are adorable together, and obviously it doesn't seem like most people know, so I wouldn't be too worried.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

The only reason I knew that Max and Emme were JLo's kids name is because I'm a complete dork and took a "what should you name your kid" quiz and it was on there....so i think it's safe to say most people don't do that. But to answer your question, yes you can definitely have a Max and an Emme. Maxwell is a great name and they make a great sibset. If we weren't able to use celebrities name or their kids names, what names would us common folk have left anyways?!?! Go for it!!
    "Pretty is something you're born with. But beauty, that's an equal opportunity adjective."