Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Unhappy 34 weeks and no name for baby girl!

We already have twins called Mia and Logan (boy) and we are expecting our second set of B/G twins soon. We've decided to call the boy either Oscar or Rory but we have no ideas that we LOVE for the girl.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

I think Rory goes well with Mia and Logan Suggestions for a girl:

Chloe
    Hannah
    Harlow
    Sadie
    Savannah
    Scarlett
    Tessa
    Zoey

What other kinds of names do you like or have you considered in the past? It would be a little easier to suggest names.
    Nineteen year-old name-lover, dreaming of someday being a mommy <3

Alaric, Atticus, Benjamin, Declan, Dexter, Finn, Garrett, Jack, Jude, Luke, Lysander, Oakley, Oliver, Patrick, Ryder, Ryker, Sawyer, Sebastian, Wylder "Wylie"

Alice, Annabelle, Ardyn, Chloe, Claire, Clara, Eleanor "Ellie", Elizabeth, Ella, Emily, Emma, Evangeline "Evie", Everleigh, Felicity, Genevieve, Josephine "Josie", Mabel, Olivia, Paisley, Reagan, Stella

I agree that Rory goes best with the other names you have. Girl names to consider:

Lily
    Mabel
    Kate
    Lucy
    Ivy
    Mom to Adelaide Charlotte and furry sister Penny Bear.

I think bookworm made some great suggestions. Mia is popular yet pretty and short. Logan is more unisex/trendy. I think Rory is perfect for the boy as it goes with Logan... and her suggestions have a similar feel to Mia.

Other suggestions:
    Claire
    Grace
    Charlotte
    Ava
    Eva
    Audrey
    Caitlin
    Leah
    Keira
    Lila
    Isla
    Violet
    Mama to Nora.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Dex). Griffin (Finn). Ewan. Graham. August (Gus). Colin. Ian. Wesley (Wes). Cyrus. Leland (Lee). Rufus.

Gwyneth (Gwen). Elise. Bonnie. Lucy. Edith (Edie). Piper. Ivy. Josephine (Josie). Margot. Carys. Sylvie. Eve. Iris. Rosemarie (Romy). Phoebe (Bee). Kaia.

Rory fits the best with Logan and Mia. But go with the name you love, whichever it is!
    I know many names have been suggested to you already; it's almost impossible to suggest new ones, but I will try to see if I hit on anything you haven't seen!
    Julia
    Anna
    Laura
    Tara
    Reese
    Lola
    Hope
    Willa
    Faye
    Bailey
    Penny
    Jade
    Carly
    Kayla
    Giada
    Macy
    Kaitlin
    Julie
    Cassandra "Casey"
    Alma
    Gemma
    Adele
    Ruby
    Mommy to Travis Nevin and Baby #2 is due first week of April 2015
    Future Sons: Angus Loudon ...or... Harvey Leonhard ...or... Jethro Blaise
    Future Daughters: Ada Katherine "Ada Kate" ...or... Tessa Charlotte ...or... Florence Imogen