Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What should we name our daughter?

83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lydia

24 28.92%
  • Nora

28 33.73%
  • Millie

14 16.87%
  • Eve (nn Evie)

17 20.48%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Baby due in 4 weeks, please vote on a name! :)

Well I really thought we would have a name picked by now, but we definitely don't. Please tell me which name is your favorite. Our last name starts with an A (as in Anderson) and is three syllables. Sisters names are Claire and Ella.

Eve (nn Evie)

Nora is personally my favorite of the bunch but I think Millie fits the best.

With Lydia and Nora you get the repeating -ah sounds from Ella, so Claire seems out of place either of those sibsets.
    The only reason I wouldn't choose Eve which is otherwise fresh and adds new sounds to the sibset is because I don't like having repeating letters, especially when you already have a child whose name doesn't start with that letter.
    Catelin Geneva
    10th grader

Top Combos: Rowena Story and Atlas Fox

Circe ; Isolde ; Freya ; Sansa
    Magnus ; Casimir ; Ronan ; Atlas

On their own, Eve would probably be my favourite (followed by Millie) but I'm not keen on the shared initial. Lydia and Nora would work but I think they make Claire seem like the odd one out. Millie (or Milly) is a lovely name and would fit in well with her sisters.

Our oldest is a boy, whose name starts with a C. So we already have a shared initial in the sibset, FYI!

Bump for some comments!