Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What should we name our daughter?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lydia

24 28.92%
  • Nora

28 33.73%
  • Millie

14 16.87%
  • Eve (nn Evie)

17 20.48%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Baby due in 4 weeks, please vote on a name! :)

Well I really thought we would have a name picked by now, but we definitely don't. Please tell me which name is your favorite. Our last name starts with an A (as in Anderson) and is three syllables. Sisters names are Claire and Ella.

Lydia
    Nora
    Millie
    Eve (nn Evie)

THANKS!

Nora is personally my favorite of the bunch but I think Millie fits the best.

With Lydia and Nora you get the repeating -ah sounds from Ella, so Claire seems out of place either of those sibsets.
    The only reason I wouldn't choose Eve which is otherwise fresh and adds new sounds to the sibset is because I don't like having repeating letters, especially when you already have a child whose name doesn't start with that letter.
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Eddard Severus Wolf, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver

On their own, Eve would probably be my favourite (followed by Millie) but I'm not keen on the shared initial. Lydia and Nora would work but I think they make Claire seem like the odd one out. Millie (or Milly) is a lovely name and would fit in well with her sisters.
    - Evelyn - Alice - Margot - Edith - Maeve - Gaia - Sylvie - Indira - Martha - Beatrix - Miriam (Miri) - Freya -

- Seth - Marcus - Stefan - Roran (Rory) - Caspar - Reuben - Malachi - Christopher (Kit) - Eben - Gideon -

- Eden - Indigo - Ezri - Ophelia (Effie) - Zinnia - / - Tycho - Atticus - Beckett - Marius - Zephyr -

Our oldest is a boy, whose name starts with a C. So we already have a shared initial in the sibset, FYI!

Bump for some comments!