Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Team Green mommas!

I'm starting to struggle with the whole delivery room surprise thing at the moment, so I thought I'd see if anyone else was Team Green!

I look forward to hearing from other mommas to be
    Nina + Owen
    Maeve Eleanor [12-04-09]
    Rose Evangeline [01-07-12]
    Gus Edward [06-10-14]

August | Emmett | Arlo | Percy | Arthur | Theodore | Ronan
    Audrey | Nora | Olive | Clara | Adeline | Fleur | Stella

I'd like to hear more from Team Green moms as well! My DH and I aren't pregnant yet, But TTC and I have decided that I don't want to know the sex of the baby until delivery, but for some reason keep second guessing myself on wether I can actually wait that long. What are some of ther struggles you have found so far with waiting?

Hi, we are Team Green! We went the same way with our son who was born Oct 13. I felt strongly he was a boy but then I had a 50/50 chance of being right hey?! This one is due March 15 and we will await the delivery room surprise again.
    Yes it can be tough when everyone else seems to be finding out, especially in their second pg's even if they did wait the first time.
    I don't want to name the baby or pick gender biased clothes and toys before arrival. it's like Christmas - the wait is all part of the fun!
    *Penelope*Pearl*Estella*Marisol*Golda*Martha*
    *Lilac*Daphne*Tabitha*Autumn*

Silas*Henry*Arthur*Gabriel*Eli*Patrick*Frederick
    *Heath*Gilbert*Jonah*Leo

Team green definitely. My husband was anti and I let him watch the scan...I can read us so looked away. He obviously has no idea!! Anyway it was really hard not to find out and sometimes I am actually tempted to pay for another scan but I think that's just because there is someone out there who knows and some way of finding out. How many actual surprises do we get in our lives now!!
    Another reason other than my stubbornness to not find out was that we are v fussy with our names and I don't want to name the baby before it's here. I'm not superstitious about things but if something awful was to happen I'd want to keep my baby name...maybe that's silly but that's how I feel. My best friends didn't find out and said it was the most amazing thing to have the surprise, after all you know you will have a baby!
    Due baby #1 October 22nd 2014!!
    Clementine Celeste or Casper Stirling

Girls - Ottilie, Daisy, Vivienne, Cecily, Fenella, Cecilia, Cordelia, Clementine, Cressida, Marguerite,

Boys - Charles (nn Chip), Maddox, Octavius, Xander, Casper, Clarence, Clement, Cornelius, Bartholemew, Leonardo, Rafferty, Ferdinand, Winston, Sterling, Albert,

Ah ladies, you're making it sound so easy! I've actually struggled a lot, probably because I'm what DH calls 'chronically curious.' The biggest challenge is how to refer to baby. I don't like using he/she and obviously not 'it', so we've been calling baby Squidge.

After having two girls (we found out gender for both of them) we're also trying to do up a whole new nursery and so many sweet little baby clothes I have to walk past.

Oh well, November will come so soon and it'll be totally magical to get to know my baby as a person with an identity when I hold them in my arms.

And @frobskottle - The names sound lovely, Clementine makes me melt, I love love love it.
    Nina + Owen
    Maeve Eleanor [12-04-09]
    Rose Evangeline [01-07-12]
    Gus Edward [06-10-14]

August | Emmett | Arlo | Percy | Arthur | Theodore | Ronan
    Audrey | Nora | Olive | Clara | Adeline | Fleur | Stella