Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new top names!!!

River Philip ~ Corey Dean ~ Phoenix Brogan ~ Indiana Jace ~ Macaulay Miles ~
    Albert Franklin ~ David Cole ~ Trevor Cole ~ Walter Cole ~ Matthew Kieran ~
    Morgan Hugh ~ Shane Atticus ~ Elijah Mark ~ Henry Evan ~ Joaquin Roel ~
    Emerson Sennett.

Shannen Moira ~ Heather Michele ~ Vada Margaret ~ Haley Joelle ~ Connie Quinn ~
    Dakota Lesley ~ Ashley June ~ Helen Arlene ~ Regan Linda ~ Sylvia Lorraine ~
    Collette Maureen ~ Melanie Jillian ~ Mary Jean ~ Summer Joy ~ Liberty April ~
    Thea Judith.

That's a lot of pop culture references in one name list!
    Top 20
    Silas/Cyrus~Gideon~Jasper~Mack(Cormac)~Callum
    Gus(August)~Abram(Abraham)~Everett~Langston~Jed/Jeb(Jedidiah/Jebediah)
    Rafferty~Leo(Leander)~Tobin~Archie(Archer)~Ike(Mic ah)
    Dexter~Remy(Jeremiah)~Ezra~Raleigh~Linc(Lincoln)

Willa(Wilhelmina)~Selah~Lettie(Arletta)~Romy(Rosem ary)~Cora(Coretta)
    Cecelia/Celia~Calla(Calista)~Nola(Magnolia)~Winnie(Winola) ~Maeve
    Rosalie~Maisy~Tilly(Matilda)~Ada(Adelaide)~Junie(J uniper)
    Nova(November)~Tess(Teresa)~Zara~Hazel~Iris

formerly chrbaker

I'm guessing you're a big Charmed fan?
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

I like Gwendolyn May and Dakota Winifred best of your girls, and Elijah Mark and Harry Earl of the boys
    Victor | Ephraim | Phineas | Alfred | Rupert

Trudy | Marceline | Ramona | Cicely | Winifred

Prudence Shannen: The name flows well and sounds nice together, but it's just not my style. I don't care for
    the name Prudence. Sorry :/
    Piper Holly: I really like this combo I'm not sure why, but the names just seem right together. Like they
    were "meant" to go together.
    Phoebe Alyssa: I love the name Phoebe, and Alyssa was a favorite of mine when I was younger. The name goes
    well together.
    Paige Rose: I like both names individually, but together they don't sound right. Kind of abrupt since their
    both so short. Maybe Paige Violet?
    Brenda Maria: I don't like the repetitve 'a' endings and I'm not a fan of the name Brenda. It feels outdated.
    Brenda Marie flows a little better.
    Rene Beth: I'm assuming this is pronounced Renee? Renee Beth sounds ok together, but not great. I suggest
    changing the spelling to Renee though. I have an uncle named "Rainey" but it's spelt Rene. People might mix
    it up..if it's prounounced "Rainey", then the name is cute but the spelling is a little masculine to me.
    Winona Veronica: Beautiful name, just don't like the repetitive ending sounds.
    Aimee Louise: I think this is a great combo. The flow is good and feminine without being frilly.
    Shannen Moira: Flows well and sounds good together, just isn't my style.
    Carol Anne: Goes really well, but it sounds a little dated. If you ever used this name you could use the nickname
    Carly for Carol to make it a little more modern.
    Heather Michele: I like that spelling of Michele, I'm a little biased though because it's a family spelling
    Heather is wonderful choice as well. It's underused but known.
    Sidney Neve: Sidney is a nice name and it definitely fits better on a girl than a boy. I'm not sure about the
    middle though...
    Judith Thea: The name seems old-ladyish to me. Sorry but I don't like it :/
    Vada Margaret: I love Margaret, but I'm not sure about Vada. I've never heard of it. I'm assuming it's prounounced
    "Vay-da".
    Christina Wednesday: Wednesday is a beautiful, different and surprising name. It gives Christina a little
    spunk and helps take the 80's feel away from the name to me.
    Gwendolyn May: Love this combo and one of my favorites from your girls (after Phoebe Alyssa but before Aimee Louise),
    I prefer the spelling Mae though.
    Dakota Winifred: I prefer Dakota on a boy and Winifred has an old lady feel to it.
    Elle Jean: Since both names are one syllable, the name feels to short. Ella Jean goes well. I do like Elle
    though, but you would need a longer middle.
    Connie Quinn: This name is too 'n' heavy and has an abrupt feel. I don't care for it. Sorry..

Matthew Kieran: Love Matthew but I'm not a fan of Kieran. The name flows well together though.
    Harry Earl: Sounds like an old man name and it doesn't flow very well. I don't like it.
    Riley Paul. I love this combo. Although Paul isn't a name I like very much, I love it with Riley. It gives
    a masculine feel to the unisex name.
    Wyatt Jeffrey: Love Wyatt and Jeffrey is ok. The name goes really well though. I prefer the spelling Geoffrey.
    Brandon Jason: The 'on' endings are to similar. I like the names indiviudally but not together.
    Brodie Bruce: I don't like the names together. I don't like the repeating sounds at the beginning and Bruce
    feels to old for the modern Brodie.
    Dylan Luke: I love this combo!! It has a southern boy feel to it and it just sounds good together.
    Seth Alexander: This is my favorite of all your boy names. I love Seth and I love Alexander and together
    they make a perfect combo.
    Albert Perry: I don't like this combo. It sounds like an old man and I don't feel like it goes.
    Oliver Robert: There are a lot of 'r' sounds in the name but I like the classic Robert with the modern Oliver.
    Macaulay Miles: I don't like either name and I don't like the together either. Macaulay has always felt like a
    complicated name to me. I just don't like it.
    Elijah Mark: I like this combo, but I think Elijah Marcus sounds better as Mark seems a little short with Elijah.
    Henry Evan: This is a good combo. It has a vintage, classic feel. I like it.
    Nineteen year-old name-lover, dreaming of someday being a mommy <3

Alaric, Atticus, Benjamin, Declan, Dexter, Finn, Garrett, Jack, Jude, Luke, Lysander, Oakley, Oliver, Patrick, Ryder, Ryker, Sawyer, Sebastian, Wylder "Wylie"

Alice, Annabelle, Ardyn, Chloe, Claire, Clara, Eleanor "Ellie", Elizabeth, Ella, Emily, Emma, Evangeline "Evie", Everleigh, Felicity, Genevieve, Josephine "Josie", Mabel, Olivia, Paisley, Reagan, Stella