Okay, rate these names:

Anne Sinclair
    Anne Penman
    Anne Seeley
    Anne Curtis
    Anne Tahoe
    Anne Steel

Any other suggestions?
    Last edited by scblovesnames; August 22nd, 2014 at 07:24 PM.
    SC-B married to AC-B
    Mom to E.J. C-B (feb 2014)

Anne Sinclair- Anne Sinclair is a French and American television host (and writer for Huffington Post), so I think it would be difficult to break into the market with this name.
    Anne Penman- Screams pen name, and not in a good way.
    Anne Seeley- Sounds a bit too close to Anne Silly. However, it is my favourite of the names you have, and I do see the appeal of the surname, it just sounds a bit too fluid (?) with Anne.
    Anne Curtis- Anne Curtis is already a celebrity of sorts, so it would be hard to break into the market (particularly on the internet) with this name.
    Anne Tahoe- Nobody really associated with this name, but it does feel a bit awkward to say.
    Anne Steel- There has already been a famous writer / hymn writer named Anne Steele, so I wouldn't do this. Plus, most people immediately associate the last name Steel and writing with Danielle Steel, and I personally wouldn't want to try and counteract this image.

Maybe Anne Seal? Anne Clyde, Anne Flint, Anne Zinc, Anne Abbott, Anne Irving, Anne Quarry, Anne Tab, Anne Ivo?
    Momo Flora
    Dossie Roland

Name List:http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9846712

Anne Sinclair: I feel like you need an initial between these to break up the shortness of it. E.G Anne F. Sinclair
    Anne Penman: Anything with pen in it feels to cheesy for a pen name.
    Anne Seeley: This is ok.
    Anne Curtis: I hear 'anchor'.
    Anne Tahoe: Not a fan of this.
    Anne Steel: This is ok, but there's a character in '50 Shades of ****' called Ana Steel.

I like Anne Sinclair and Anne Seeley the best. Are you set on Anne? Anna Sinclair has a slightly better flow to it. Maybe try a longer surname?

Anne Merriweather
    Anne Seebright
    Anne Copperwaite
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I agree with renrose, I think it needs a longer last name to spark it up a bit.
    Mummy of Arthur Genki -born 25th November 2014 <3

Edmund / Linden
    Daisy / Rosamund

Anne Sullivan? I'm not super up to date with celebrities, so if that's already someone's name *whoops*

As far as the ones you have go:

Anne Sinclair: I like the last name Sinclair a lot, but I personally don't like the first name Anne with it. I agree with renrose, an initial might help.

Anne Penman: I once again second everyone else's opinions. Seems cheesy for a pen name.

Anne Seeley: Eh. I don't know. It's okay.

Anne Curtis: This is my favorite.

Anne Tahoe: No.

Anne Steel: Not a super big fan of this either.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski