Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where Did You Work? And Come Across Names?

Basically my question is have you ever worked in a job where you have encountered lots of names and have you ever met twins with really cool names and what where the names of people of children you have worked with?

When I did my two week work experience I came across lots of young children from the age of 2 to 5 years lots of them were really cute kids! I met a pair of identical twins named Ashley and Jasmine they were so adorable and little and I met alot of kids named Oliver but they all went by the nickname Olly instead of their full name. And I met a pair of sisters who were named Emmy and Lexi
    and another girl named Alexandra and another one named Gabriella but she just went by Gabby and another two girls named Sydney and Sienna!

Where have you worked and encountered names?
    River Philip ~ Corey Dean ~ Phoenix Brogan ~ Indiana Jace ~ Macaulay Miles ~
    Albert Franklin ~ David Cole ~ Trevor Cole ~ Walter Cole ~ Matthew Kieran ~
    Morgan Hugh ~ Shane Atticus ~ Elijah Mark ~ Henry Evan ~ Lucas Iain ~
    Emerson Sennett.

Shannen Moira ~ Heather Michele ~ Vada Margaret ~ Haley Joelle ~ Connie Quinn ~
    Dakota Lesley ~ Ashley June ~ Helen Arlene ~ Regan Linda ~ Sylvia Lorraine ~
    Collette Maureen ~ Melanie Jillian ~ Mary Jean ~ Summer Joy ~ Liberty April ~
    Thea Judith.

I work at a daycare center which has about 40 kids. It's a rather rural (and impoverished) area, and, unfortunately, there are not many with names I like. Most are very popular selections with odd spellings.

Some of the ones I don't care for:

Ariabella
    Ryleigh
    Madisyn
    McKenna
    Blayde
    Aydien
    Annamae
    Miley
    Hunter
    Bentley
    Jordan
    Dakota
    Alydia
    Arianna
    Chloe
    Zoe

Some I like:

William
    Hudson
    Colton
    Weston
    Journey
    Last edited by rudy; August 22nd, 2014 at 05:29 PM.
    Rosalind Cordelia ♕ Cressida Margaret ♕ Olympia Florence ♕ Margot Antonia ♕ Lavinia Catherine ♕ Antonella Ruth ♕ Louisa Clementine

Edmund Alistair ♔ Tobias Hawthorne ♔ Walter Frederick ♔ Conrad Augustus ♔ Roland Ignatius ♔ Charles Lysander

Click here to vote on my name list!

I work as a midwife so come across lots of awesome and not-so-awesome names. However, some of my favourite ones I've come across have been very unique so for confidentiality reasons, I can't share them here.
    Name lover & Engaged to a wonderful man

Lilith - Vesper - Francesca - Tiffany - Lark - Viola - Naomi - Eloise - Layla - Amy - Phoebe - Freya
    Zachary - Alexander - Tristan - George - Axel - Dominic - Loki - Malachi- Rowan - Harvey - Griffin - Briar

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/

I work as a Middle school teacher. A real beast of a name I came across today was Laileighanna. Too much!
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne - Piper - Juna
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher - Ledger - Brinker

I work at a church preschool and it is not uncommon to have a class full of children with names such as Judah, Esther, Micah, Moriah, Malachi, Ezekiel, Tabitha, Hezekiah, Ezra, Naomi, Asher, and Ruth. I have also noticed the "elle" trend, as in a single class I had 2 girls named Ella, a Janelle, Isabelle, and Elle.