Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I don't think Cato is too tied to the Hunger Games at all. I think only die hard fans are going to notice, and that would be tied to a certain age group I would imagine.

little Mister due 22nd November 2014 <3
    Arthur Genji

Thanks all. After reading everyones replies I do agree now that Cato probably isn't to Hunger Games like Finnick or Peeta.
    My top ten names for each gender always subject to chance

Girls

Elodie, Willa, Imogen, Isadora, Adira, Lyra,Emmeline, Aya ,Delaney, Alexandra

Boys

Lachlan, Callum, Breccan, Torin, Rafferty, Calder, Tavish, Finnian, Archer, Paxton

Not at all. Cato is a great name to pluck from antiquity.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

I agree with others that it's a legit name before the books/movies. It's not like Katniss or Renesmee. That being said, even though I've read all the books, Cato still first reminds me of the guy that was driving OJ Simpson in his white Bronco! Or maybe I'm just old.
    Mom to Nora.

Current favorites:
    Declan James (Dex). Griffin James (Finn). Euan James. Graham Jameson. August James (Gus). John Jameson (Johnny). Wesley James (Wes).

Gwyneth Eliza (Gwen). Elise Hannah. Lucy Johanna. Josephine Maeve (Josie). Bronwen Elise (Bonnie). Eve Johanna (Evie). Bonnie Eliza.

Not too hunger games at all (have read them all a few times). Your child will make it their own anyway and you'll forget about the hunger games connection. Is a strong historical name that means intelligent/shrewd/all knowing. Many will associate it with roman history not hunger games!