Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Girl names with similar feel as Ryland

My new name crush for a boy is Ryland. I found it in a baby name book over the weekend and I just loved the sound of it instantly. I like that it is unique but not too out-there, it's fairly easy to pronounce and spell, and it just sounds strong and rugged to me.

The problem is that I'm having trouble coming up with girls names that are of a similar feel. My top runners up until now have been Sadie, Corinne, and Emilina, but I'm not completely in love with any of them, and they feel either cutesy or elegant, which I don't think fit with Ryland. Any suggestions are appreciated!
    Current Favorites:

Margot Lily || Lilah Belle || Corinne Emilia || Audrey Aspen
    Colin Reed || Dylan Cooper || Preston Lewis || Ryland James

Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

I know of only one Ryland with a sister named Layla....I think their parents picked the perfect sibling set Ryland and Layla are adorable together

Thanks for the ideas, everyone!

I absolutely LOVE Layla, but my cousin just named her new daughter Jaylah (and yes, we are close enough that it would be confusing often). I also really like Charlotte and Lena (or Lina), but can't use them for similar reasons.

I think Delilah would be a great match, but my husband says the negative history of the name ruins it for him. :/
    Current Favorites:

Margot Lily || Lilah Belle || Corinne Emilia || Audrey Aspen
    Colin Reed || Dylan Cooper || Preston Lewis || Ryland James