Names Searched Right Now:

Second middle name suggestions for Rain/Raine/Reign

Hello,

I posted a few weeks ago looking for unique names to go with Harlem and Symphony. I got lots of great suggestions but unfortunately most were vetoed by the Husband and some already used by extended family members such as Brooklyn and Lyric (both of which we'd love to be able to use).

So this post is for middle name suggestions for a name I've really taken a liking to these last few days, Rain/Raine/Reign (not sure which version we'd use, and I do realize that the various spellings change the meaning) and although we're not set on it as a first name yet, we both really like it.

My Husband still loves Nova and refuses to budge on it being included in the name, so if its not a first name than it needs to be in the middle.

I'm not sure what order it would sound best in: Raine Nova ___ or Raine ___Nova

So, looking for ideas on the order and a second name. We just like two middle names, no real reason. Both of our other kids have two as well. Also, no there are no family member names we're looking to honor with. Last name starts with W and is a color.

Thanks!

Boys: Sullivan James, Judah Theodore, Murphy Benjamin, and Oliver Lewis
    Girls: Jane Calliope, Phoebe Claire, Quinn ____, and Mavis Rae

bump for more ideas

Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska, Mabel Celestina
    girl & boy