Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

In need of some classical but not over done boy names - help?

Hi everyone! So my best friend is due in three weeks and she's having a boy - she still doesn't have a name! We have been listing through books, pages, even talking to friends and family but none sit with her, and those that do her husband doesn't agree on, and quite frankly neither do I at times. (I'm the godmother so I'm meddling a bit )

We adore Christian but both feels as if it's over used a bit. Theodore was her husband's suggestion but that's her father's name...although they might use it as a MN
    She wants something classical but not too dull and overdone...and we are really out of sources, so if you could hand some names, we would love you forever!
    Last edited by lotteberny; August 21st, 2014 at 07:16 AM. Reason: tags

The first name that popped into my head was Lewis. And I think Lewis Theodore would sound darling together.

I am the same love classic traditional names we are having our #3 baby in October our kids are Lucy, Charlie and our new baby is going to be a Max!!! My suggestions for her are
    Henry
    Jack
    Oliver
    Thomas
    Charles(Charlie) my 22 month old is Charlie Christian
    Leo
    Max( I had to put it on there since it's going to be my new baby boy Max Ronald or Max Henry)
    Just some thoughts I know some are a bit popular but they are timeless which means will always be popular oh I love Theodore as a middle name

(some of these she might find dull or over done but throwing them out there anyway)
    John
    Jack
    Paul
    Harry
    Henry
    Arthur
    Fred
    Charlie
    George

old-fashioned names -

Abram
    Albert