Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Last edited by palecarousel; September 29th, 2014 at 09:00 PM.

I've heard it referred to as being on "Team Green", as opposed to Team Blue (boy) or Team Pink (girl). Other than that, I'm not sure!
    - Em
    Jameson Lewis - October 11th, 2014
    Warner Boone | Ezra Forrest
    Arlo / Dexter / Elliot / Asher / Dempsey / Everett / Samuel / Ronan

Ivy Jocelyn | Serena Pearl
    Lorelei / Caroline / Hazel / Marian / Nadia / Margot / Ramona

I have never heard a term for this. Usually people just say, oh, no, we're waiting to find out. I have a friend who when people would ask, "boy or girl?" She would just say, "yes!"

But I would like to coin the term Kindersurprise for this. You know, like those chocolate eggs from Germany with a surprise toy inside? Everyone loves Kindersurprise. So now, when people ask, "Are you having a boy or a girl?" You can say, "It's a Kindersurprise!" No one would know what the heck you were talking about, but I think it would be fun.

People around here say "We're Team Green."
    A Rainbow Baby means a sliver of hope after a storm- a baby expected after a loss, such as (but not always) a miscarriage or stillbirth.
    Mommy to Travis Nevin 05/12
    and Angus Loudon is due April 6th, 2015

Currently on the west side of the U.S.
    Mulme944 is correct about what Rainbow Baby means so I definitely wouldn't use that! Team Green you'll probably have to explain to everyone so that's not very simple. I honestly think 'we're waiting to find out' covers it best.

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!