Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: weird or what?

I think Samuel and Hannah are gorgeous together, no problem!

little Mister due 22nd November 2014 <3
    Arthur Genji

I know what you're saying (I am familiar with the Bible), and I've felt the same way about names (like, I plan on using Arthur, so even though I like Gavin, I wouldn't use that or any of Arthur's knights to make the boys feel like inferior to their brother!), but I agree that with this one, I think you can get away with it. It's not like Mary and Joseph or Samson and Delilah. (I once knew real life brother and sister named Donny and Marie--now THAT bothered me, haha!)

pet peeves: nicknames as given names; unconventional spellings; masculine names on girls
    not-so-guilty pleasures: five-syllable girls' names; virtue and nature names; over-the-top antique names for boys
    (if i repeat name suggestions in a thread, it's because i like them! no apologies here for repeats of great names! )

IF YOU LOVE IT, USE IT!

I don't think most people would see the connection. Hannah and Samuel are both common names so you should be fine.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Jane | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Nicoletta | Nina | Natalia |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Jude | Paul | Basil | Abram | Tobias | Samuel | Thomas | James |
    Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cecilia | Cora | Delia | Helen | Helena | Lena | Raphaela | Ambrose | Elliott | Ephraim | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!