Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 194 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Rate the Previous Signature!

Even if it might not change ours, we do love hearing other peoples opinions on our favourite names.
    So as the title suggests, here you rate the previous poster's signature, leave your own and wait for a rating.
    Post and rate as often as you want!

COMMENTS on the names are APPRECIATED and might help more than a 1-10 rating

Go! (And don't forget to leave your signature)
    Last edited by opheliaflora; August 19th, 2014 at 03:37 PM.
    Ophelia Rosalind Clara | Elliott Caspar Frederick

Flora Eloise Cordelia + Theo Kasimir Edmund

? Aurora Fleur Juliet/te + Penelope Lucy Aurelia ?

Oh dear, this sounds like fun, but my sig is crammed with names. So for me, either only the top contenders or the boy names would suffice.

Okay, here we go:

Ophelia: Very nice. It is familiar, yet still uncommon. Very feminine without being too cutesy. I have to admit, I'm biased since my best friend named her daughter Ophelia. - 9

Leonor: I like it, I prefer this one over Eleanor. I think it has more spunk. - 7.5

Penelope: Lovely. Although it can't shake the movie out of my head about the girl with the pigsnose. - 7

August: Very handsome. I do foresee a huge rise in popularity for August and Augustus due to The Fault in Our Stars. - 9

Caspar: I actually prefer the Casper spelling. But I know most shy away from that spelling because of the friendly ghost. Still like it though. - 7

Elliott: I like this one. I don't really know why, but I just really like the sound of it. - 6.8

Oscar: The only one in your sig I am not fond of. I just don't like it. Still usable though. Just NMS - 5

Theo: prefer it as a nickname, but it still has good standalone potential. - 6
    Last edited by millia; August 19th, 2014 at 03:46 PM.
    Florence Afton Eugenia- 06.11.09
    Rosalind Eva Louise - 09.12.14

Hermione Aria Clare / Violet Imogen Sage / Marie Elisa Vivienne / Elisabeth Roana Colette / Madeleine Yara Sofie
    Coraline Delia Maeve / Carina Isobel Wren / Joanna Cecily Maeve / Genevieve Mercy Liara / Helena Mary Anouk

Galen Joshua / Auden Charles / Soren Milo / Philo Avery / Ness Xavier
    Bryce Alistair / Elijah Caine / Conrad Gabriel / Asher Daniel

Ophelia = 4/10 - pretty, but I always her "O feel ya" when I say it, which turns me off the name.
    Leonor = 6/10 - pretty, but makes me think of the laundry detergent Lenor
    Penelope = 8/10 - I really like this name, but I worry about it shooting up the charts. I'm also not too fond of the nn Penny

August = 9/10 - One of my favourite A names. I find it strong, masculine and has the very cute nn Gus
    Caspar = 4/10 - I can only think of the ghost, sorry! I much prefer Caspian
    Elliott = 8/10 - Good, strong name, but I worry about its trend of "going to the girls" (more of a problem in the US)
    Oscar = 8/10 - Really like this name, but I hear it more on dogs than people
    Theo = 9/10 - LOVE! I would probably use the full Theodore myself, but Theo can stand well on its own - nice, strong and handsome

My favourites are Penelope and August x

EDIT: Just realised someone jumped in before me, so these answers relate to the OP's signature!
    | Sophie | 22 | England, UK |
    loves science, televison, music and names
    Not pregnant or TTC, just collecting!

| Arthur | Jethro | Edmund | Rupert | Dashiell |
    | Margot | Nell | Beatrice | Tess | Harriet |

This is about the previous poster's (psg007) signature. Please don't feel offended by my rates or comments.

Arthur John Brian: This flows well, and I love Arthur and John. They're both strong and handsome. I've always thought of Brian as a 'random' name. 8.5/10
    Barnaby: It's quite sweet, although I often associate it with teddies, since there was a series that I used to enjoy when I was little about a life sized teddy bear called "Barnaby Bear", who met children in different parts of the UK. 7/10
    Edmund: I love this. It's so magical, although I slightly prefer the -mond ending. 9/10
    Francis: I'm not too keen on this as I find it a little old manish. 5/10
    Jethro: This is quite cool, although I slightly prefer Jericho. It's also handsome. 8/10
    Lionel: See Francis. 4.5/10
    Otis: It's quite cool, although not a favourite of mine. I guess I'm neutral on it. 6/10
    Quentin: I'm not too keen on this as it sounds similar to Quinn IMO, which I'm not a huge fan of. 5/10
    Rupert: It's quite handsome, although reminds me of the character in Miranda, who was a little crazy. 5/10
    Walter: See Francis and Lionel. 4.5/10

Margot Sophie Anneliese: This flows so well! I love Sophie and Anneliese. I've never been warmed to Margot, although I can picture it growing on me. 9.5/10
    Beatrice: I adore Beatrice! It's so sweet and regal. 11/10
    Dorothy: I've always thought of it as a little old ladyish, I prefer Dorothea. 4/10
    Elspeth: It's quite spunky, although I much prefer Elizabeth or Elisabeth. 8/10
    Fiona: I've never been warmed to this, and I'm not sure why. 5/10
    Gretel: I'm not a huge fan of it's pronunciation, but the name itself is sweet. 6/10
    Harriet: It's quite nice, although not one of my favourites. 7.5/10
    Linnea: See Fiona. 6/10
    Nell: See Linnea and Fiona. 6/10
    Ramona: I'm not a huge fan of this, sorry! 4.5/10
    Tess: See Ramona. 5/10
    Last edited by adelina_sophia; August 19th, 2014 at 04:21 PM.
    teenberry . names . royals . history . photography

adelina sophia ♡ magdalena élisabeth ♡ isla aveline ♡ elysia rose ♡ ophelia maeve
    leo xavier ☆ alexander george ☆ thomas archie ☆ harry lysander ☆ nicholas louis

Girls list, boys list & name blog.

Crushes: daisy. victorine . arabella . philippe . matthew . ivor
    GP Crushes: pomeline . annemijn // rosemijn . eilidh . zephyrus . octavio. erasmus

Adelina: NMS, but not bad.
    Sophia: Good, but I have a sad association with it.
    Magdalena: I prefer Magdalen.
    Elizabeth: Good, has lots of great nicknames.
    Isla: Good.
    Aveine: Prefer Abilene
    Leo: Good, better as a nn for Leopold.
    Xavier: Awesome!
    Alexander: Great! I like the nn Alec.
    George: Okay, not my favorite.
    Thomas: Love, especially w/ nn Tom.
    Archie: NMS.

Joy: Love
    Beline: Eh.
    Emiliana: Always felt too elaborate, but I like Rosalina so that's hypocritical of me.
    Melusine: I dislike it.
    Desiree: I know one. She's okay but not my favorite person.
    Amadeus: <3 <3 <3
    Tristan: YES!
    Octavius: Great.
    Joshua: Good.

All of your GP crushes: NMS but okay. Cherish just sounds like Cherries with a speech impediment, sorry.
    Overall I like your list.
    Merry Christmas
    Dios te ama tanto que envió a su Hijo
    Chuck, Seymour
    Peggy