Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Bronwyn - 6/10 I like Bronwen, being a fan of Arianwen, but certain things draw me away from it: I don't like y's unless they're at the end of the name and especially not in place of an i, I don't really like B names, and it just really isn't my style.
    Della - 7/10 I quite like Della despite the fact that I wouldn't ever use it as a first name. I like 3 or 4 syllable names as firsts (especially on girls).
    Esme - 9/10 I love Esme and would use it as a middle (though not a first for the reason above) in a heartbeat if it weren't for my Aunt Esmerelda whom I dislike greatly and wouldn't want to think I was honouring her in anyway

Christian - 9/10 I love this name so much the only reason it's a 9 instead of a 10 is just because there's a few I prefer, but I love the feel of this name despite the religious connotations
    Gabriel - 8/10 I really like Gabriel and am seriously considering using it as a middle name in the future as a way of honouring my brother Michael without it being too obvious (they're both archangel names). I wouldn't ever use it as a first though just because there are other names I like more
    Rhys - 2/10 I really dislike the name Rhys in all honesty. As well as it having bad associations for me (bullies and stupid cousins) I don't like that it's one syllable and the sound is unpleasant, not to mention that where I come from it's a name normally used by "chavs." Sorry
    Lily Alice ~ 16

Arianwen Ari 💜 Electra Ellie 💜 Juliette Jett 💜 Ophelia Leah 💜 Rosalie Rosa 💜 Severine Sev 💜 Vasilisa Lissa
    Castiel Cas 💙 Dimitri 💙 Jasper 💙 Nicholas Nico 💙 Remus 💙 Sirius 💙 Theodore Theo

Juliette ~ nice name, but I prefer Juliet, 7,2
    Remus ~ this names reminds me of rhesus factor, but it's viable, 4,4
    Vasilisa ~ lot's of s's and i's but I think this name is very powerful and royal, 6,4
    Sirius ~ love the image of the star, 9,2
    Rosalie ~ lovely name, but I prefer Rosaline, 7,9
    Theodore ~ I don't like this name, but it's strong and classy, so I gave it, 7,5
    Arianwen ~ hard to pronounce, but interesting and refreshing, 7,8
    Benedict ~ the pope, but it's nice name, 6,9
    Merida ~ lovely name, but tad masculine, 6,7
    Felix ~ love cat associations, 9,1
    Clara ~ love this name, but can't use it, 9,9
    Peter ~ lovely name, but bit common, 3,9
    Felicity ~ never like it, but it's decent name, 2,9
    Henry ~ lovely name, but common, 5,1
    Celia ~ prefer Cecily, 1,5
    Dimitri ~ too Russian, but creative, 6,8
    Violet ~ use to dislike it, but now it's growing on me, too similar to violent, 2,7
    Castiel ~ never cared for it, but it's OK, 1,4
    Evanna ~ like this one, 4,3
    Lucas ~ like this one, 5,4
    Ophelia ~ love this, 9,5
    Dean ~ I don't like this name, 1,1

Thanks for the rating, Lily No offence taken. Everyone has varying opinions :P

Juliette - I like this name. I can't decide whether I prefer Juliet or this. 6/10
    Remus - Okay name. Too Harry Potter-ish for me.
    Vasilisa - Not my type.
    Sirius - Are you a HP fan haha. I think this name is actually pretty nice but very often associated with HP. 7/10
    Rosalie - Not my type.
    Theodore - LOVE! It's such an adorable name with lovely nn Theo or Dory. 10/10
    Arianwen - A little hard to pronounce. Went to check. (Ari-an-wen). Would still make a nice name but not my favourite out of the '-wen' family of Bronwen, Rhonwen etc. But would have a great nn option of Ari. 7/10
    Benedict - LIKE! 8/10
    Merida - Not my type
    Felix - Cute. 6/10
    Clara - I'm neutral towards this. It's not bad a name but I like Claire better. 7/10
    Peter - Classic name. I'm okay towards this but probably won't use this because its too common and slowly feels bland. 4/10
    Felicity - Pretty name. 6/10
    Henry - Same as Peter. 6/10
    Celia - Not my type. Reminds me of cilia which is a sort of hair in your body. /shudders/
    Dimitri - Great name but probably not so great where I live. 7/10
    Violet - Pretty name, I like this! 7/10
    Castiel - Unique. I actually like this a lot. 9/10
    Evanna - Awesome lovely and strong name. I'm starting to like this a lot. 8/10
    Lucas - I'm okay towards this 6/10
    Ophelia - Beautiful name but rather sad association 7/10
    Dean - Short and sweet name. 7/10

Can I safely conclude that you like Harry Potter, Vampire Academy and Supernatural :P

P.S (I've added some new name crushes. Rate if you like! I'm looking forward to some opinions)
    Last edited by shannonlim; August 20th, 2014 at 05:57 AM.
    Shannon, a name I've adopted as my English name since '11.
    16, from Maritime Southeast Asia

Favourites
    Bronwyn § Della § Esme
    Kristian/Christian § Gabriel § Rhys § Will

Bronwyn: 4/10, it sounds too.. brownish to me, which is a color I really dislike (I'm a nurse haha). B girl names just aren't really that appealing to me.
    Della: 7/10. It is a nice name and reminds me of a version of my 2 favorite D names (Dahlia and Delilah). I think the -a ending sounds very pretty for girls.
    Esme: 6/10. I have never quite liked the look of this name, with the S next to the M for some reason. It's not bad though!
    Christian: 6/10. I am somewhat neutral towards this name, I do like the sound of it though.
    Gabriel: 7/10. I know a very sweet little boy named Gabriel and it has grown on me ever since.
    Rhys: 4/10. I don't like the look or the sound of this name. I also don't really like unisex names.
    Blythe: 5/10. I don't enjoy the spelling/look of the name with the Y.. and the E being the only vowel shoved way at the end. And not a fan of B names..
    Colette: 6/10. Sounds nice and pretty.
    January: 6/10. This would be a lovely GP name for a possible middle.
    Kirsi: 5/10 I know too many Kristi's and this looks and sounds like a typo to me
    November: 5/10, too month associated, more than January is for me for some reason
    Callen: 6//10. I prefer it spelled Collin. The name itself sounds okay.
    Castor: 7/10. COol name and I like the sound of it. Its strong and masculine.
    Eli: 5/10, bad associations.
    Jun: 3/0, don't really like.
    ||Aurora||Dahlia||Dorothea||Elowen||Evolet||France sca||Magnolia||
    ||Matilda||Olive||Ophelia||Primrose||Sapphira||Ves per||Viola||

||Apollo||Arthur||Atlas||Bear||Cavanaugh||Crosby|| Felix||
    ||Finnegan||Griffin||Hawthorne||Oscar||Rupert||The odore||Theron||

NICU 'baby' nurse, engaged, name lover, future mommy

This sounds like fun hope no one is too angry with me for my ratings. We all have our own tastes and these a just my opinion I know a lot of my names aren't to anyone elses tastes.

Aurora-7/10 I like Aurora although a bit to mouthy for me
    Ariel 2/10 Not my taste at all. At bit too Disney for my taste
    Cordelia 2/10 really name my taste at all, sounds a old lady to me
    Dahlia 3/10 Not really to my taste, kind of reminds me of black Dahlia
    Georgia 9/10 I love the name Georgia. I think it's very pretty on a girl and grown women
    Mirabel 3/10 Just not to my taste, sounds old fashioned to me.
    Scarlett 7/10 I like this name. Sound sweet on a young girl and lovely and a women
    Tallulah 5/10 A nice name. Although not really my taste

Arthur 3/10 Sounds like an old name man to me.
    Dexter 7/10 I like Dexter with the nick name Dex
    Edwin 2/10 Like Arthur I personally picture an old man when I hear this name
    Finnegan 9/10 I love the nick name Finn and I lover longer fuller and and you can get Finn easily with Finnegan
    Fletcher 9//10 Another name I have loved for a long time.
    Gulliver 3/10 Reminds me to much a Gulliver's Travels.
    Marlowe 4/10 Nor really my style. Because of a female TV character with the name Marlowe I personally associate with a girls name
    Oscar 7/10 I like the name Oscar and can see why people love it. It ages well.
    Stanley 5/10 I like this name enough, although not really my style
    Theodore 3/10 I never got the love for the name Theodore but I think the nickname Theo is cute.

Again no offence intended of your favourite names.
    My top ten names for each gender always subject to chance

Girls

Elodie, Willa, Imogen, Isadora, Adira, Lyra,Emmeline, Aya ,Delaney, Alexandra

Boys

Lachlan, Callum, Breccan, Torin, Rafferty, Calder, Tavish, Finnian, Archer, Paxton